🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Toddler shot and killed

Police: Man kills himself after accidentally killing toddler

It was an accident. The killer shot himself after realising what he had done.

I cant imagine what went through his head between killing the child and then killing himself.

He was obviously not responsible enough to own a gun but lived in a society where gun ownership is sanctioned and even encouraged.

How can you stop characters like this owning guns ?
Seems he was a "latino" so get ready for all the right wing racists to start...oh, just noticed, too late.

That's right! :fu: The Communist agenda right up the poop chute with a cactus!

Wow. You're dumber than I thought.

I think you're being kind to him, he's far dumber than you can imagine, stuck in a "cold war" past where there were "commies" under every bed. Never mind.

I cant imagine what went through his head between killing the child and then killing himself.

He was obviously not responsible enough to own a gun but lived in a society where gun ownership is sanctioned and even encouraged.

You can't stop retards from being retards. Unfortunately America's right to defend ourselves over-rules the stupidity output by retarded people.

On the other hand, what we can do is stop immigration from 3rd world countries entirely. Instead of bringing them over we make babies of our own and don't murder them. That should put a nice dent on murder rates.

upload_2019-1-31_4-45-36.jpeg

Forum List

Back