Tokyo Rose: Katrina Pierson Claims Reporters ‘Literally Beat Trump Supporters Into Submission’

For those of you too young to remember Tokyo Rose:

200px-Iva_Toguri_mug_shot.jpg

Tokyo Rose - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For those of you who don't know, Toyko Rose was a supporter of America....and a part of the resistance....

You're almost as stupid as Trump's spokesperson. Tokyo Rose WAS NOT a supporter of America, she was a propaganda operative who was broadcasting things about American GI's to bring down their morale.

Check Wikipedia sometime.

For those of you too young to remember Tokyo Rose:

200px-Iva_Toguri_mug_shot.jpg

Tokyo Rose - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For those of you who don't know, Toyko Rose was a supporter of America....and a part of the resistance....

You're almost as stupid as Trump's spokesperson. Tokyo Rose WAS NOT a supporter of America, she was a propaganda operative who was broadcasting things about American GI's to bring down their morale.

Check Wikipedia sometime.
Public school?

Yanno..................at least those who don't support Trump know what caused the conflicts.

Trump has no clue. I mean, even his most trusted surrogate said that the invasion of
Afghanistan and Iraq was because of Obama.

The only problem is, it was caused by Jr.

I'm still waiting to see where reporters beat someone into submission...it should be an interesting video

Hanoi Hanna was the equitant of Tokyo Rose in Vietnam but was illegal to listen to. I could only turn on Saigon Radio that was soft rock and when I altered the tuner inside my private portable radio we would listen to Hanoi Radio which played hard rock and listen to Hanoi Hanna who only amused us.

Just saw a clip of her on one of those shows where people hurl insults at each other. She was arrested for shoplifting.

Just saw a clip of her on one of those shows where people hurl insults at each other. She was arrested for shoplifting.

It was Obamas fault. She went to the checkout and told them to have Mexico pay for it

Forum List

Back