🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tokyo Rose: Katrina Pierson Claims Reporters ‘Literally Beat Trump Supporters Into Submission’

For those of you too young to remember Tokyo Rose:

200px-Iva_Toguri_mug_shot.jpg

Tokyo Rose - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
830d0c2259058ebc2cb511e2018522b8.jpg

OMG, that really is her mugshot after being caught for shoplifting.

Katrina Shaddix Pierson's mugshot from arrest for shoplifting. Trump's Spokeswoman

That was forty years ago. If she were 18, then she would be 58. She's old, but not that old.

There is no evidence reporters have “literally beat” Trump supporters, even as some of the nominee’s fans have recently become enraged at the press.

Journalists, however, have faced violence while covering Trump. In March, former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski grabbed then-Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields, who now writes for HuffPost. BuzzFeed reported that month that Lewandowski pushed a reporter from CNN, which now employs the former Trump operative.

A Secret Service agent roughed up a Time magazine photographer in February after he left the campaign’s designated “press pen” to cover a protest. Meanwhile, the Secret Service has also protected an NBC reporter after Trump singled her out at a rally. (from the link)

Miss Pierson may become the first person changed with intentional slander and libel in a campaign.
Journalists, however, have faced violence while covering Trump. In March, former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski grabbed then-Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields,

Except he didn't grab her. so useless information that is false.

For those of you too young to remember Tokyo Rose:

200px-Iva_Toguri_mug_shot.jpg

Tokyo Rose - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You are so full of shit. Tokyo betrayed the US while Trump is fighting for US and against the corporate establishment and crooks like Hillary.

And with all the DNC instigated riots that the press simply ignores that story about, I wouldnt doubt that some journalists were in fact beating up on some young and female Trump supporters, fuckface.

Here are the violent morons hired by the DNC to attack Trump supporters.

And that is just a tad of them, plenty more are on Utube.

It isn't really hard to see an overall strategy of the left wing media in this country. They basically pick an unsuspecting person associated with the Trump campaign. This can either a voter or an employee. It is always someone that can't usually defend themselves very well against questions and they basically use them to show this is how everyone who supports Trump is. I can't think of one time when the media interviews an average Hillary clinton supporter in the way they interview a Trump supporter. In fact, I never seen the media put anyone's supporter in a one on one situation with a reporter. It just doesn't happen unless you are Trump running 2016.

It isn't really hard to see an overall strategy of the left wing media in this country. They basically pick an unsuspecting person associated with the Trump campaign. This can either a voter or an employee. It is always someone that can't usually defend themselves very well against questions and they basically use them to show this is how everyone who supports Trump is. I can't think of one time when the media interviews an average Hillary clinton supporter in the way they interview a Trump supporter. In fact, I never seen the media put anyone's supporter in a one on one situation with a reporter. It just doesn't happen unless you are Trump running 2016.
hey dumbass, liberals and the media didn't pick Katrina Pierson, Trump did. He hired her as his spokesperson, which means she has to be one of the 'best people,' right?

hey dumbass, liberals and the media didn't pick Katrina Pierson, Trump did. He hired her as his spokesperson, which means she has to be one of the 'best people,' right?

Oh sure... Any reporter in the world gets enthusiastic when their big interview is some low level employee. Why don't we interview the janitor of the DNC and see what he thinks of Obama.

Oh sure... Any reporter in the world gets enthusiastic when their big interview is some low level employee. Why don't we interview the janitor of the DNC and see what he thinks of Obama.
low-level employee?

she is the official Trump spokesperson? she is the person chosen by Trump to speak with the media on behalf of him and his campaign.

she is not a low-level employee... she must be, in fact, one of the best people.

now if you had said low-life, i would absolutely agree with you

Forum List

Back