TOLD YOU! Dr. Carson: I Don’t Remember if Westmoreland Made Me an Offer

Although Dr. Carson doesn’t remember every detail of that day, he claims to have “encountered many people” who received the same offer and are willing to talk about it.

“I don’t remember if I was with him [Westmoreland] when the offer came. The offer was not, as I recall from him, but there were multiple other officers around. There were several things that I was invited to because of my status as the City Executive Officer and General Westmoreland was at one of them… Honestly it [was] 45 to 50 years ago so I can’t remember every single detail about it,” he said.

Dr. Carson: I Don’t Remember if Westmoreland Made Me an Offer

West Point has occupied a central place in Carson’s personal story for years. According to a tale told in his book, “Gifted Hands,” the then-17 year old was introduced in 1969 to Gen. William Westmoreland, who had just ended his command of U.S. forces in Vietnam, and the two dined together. That meeting, according to Carson’s telling, was followed by the offer of a “full scholarship” to the military academy.

Read more: Exclusive: Carson claimed West Point 'scholarship' but never applied

So, lets take this piece by piece. He was offered a scholarship that doesnt exist by a man who wasnt there and dined with that man who wasnt there.

Maybe the only thing true about this entire story is that he ate dinner somewhere on that day. Denny's?

So half his book was fictional at best?

More than that is that his transformation story that he regularly touts is in question.

And he's black? And racists are trashing him daily?? Wow....sounds like Obama and Carson have a lot in common.

What does him being black have to do with him lying, then saying it wasnt a lie, then saying Ok, maybe I was lying AFTER going after the Media and claiming THEY...EVERYONE was attacking him?

You and the left are attacking him because he's black. Attacks on Trump and Jeb and Rubio were NOT this nasty and intense.

You libs are fucking racists. A black man takes the lead and you racists assholes are in a panic. Shame on you.

Although Dr. Carson doesn’t remember every detail of that day, he claims to have “encountered many people” who received the same offer and are willing to talk about it.

“I don’t remember if I was with him [Westmoreland] when the offer came. The offer was not, as I recall from him, but there were multiple other officers around. There were several things that I was invited to because of my status as the City Executive Officer and General Westmoreland was at one of them… Honestly it [was] 45 to 50 years ago so I can’t remember every single detail about it,” he said.

Dr. Carson: I Don’t Remember if Westmoreland Made Me an Offer

West Point has occupied a central place in Carson’s personal story for years. According to a tale told in his book, “Gifted Hands,” the then-17 year old was introduced in 1969 to Gen. William Westmoreland, who had just ended his command of U.S. forces in Vietnam, and the two dined together. That meeting, according to Carson’s telling, was followed by the offer of a “full scholarship” to the military academy.

Read more: Exclusive: Carson claimed West Point 'scholarship' but never applied

So, lets take this piece by piece. He was offered a scholarship that doesnt exist by a man who wasnt there and dined with that man who wasnt there.

Maybe the only thing true about this entire story is that he ate dinner somewhere on that day. Denny's?

So half his book was fictional at best?

More than that is that his transformation story that he regularly touts is in question.

And he's black? And racists are trashing him daily?? Wow....sounds like Obama and Carson have a lot in common.

What does him being black have to do with him lying, then saying it wasnt a lie, then saying Ok, maybe I was lying AFTER going after the Media and claiming THEY...EVERYONE was attacking him?

You and the left are attacking him because he's black. Attacks on Trump and Jeb and Rubio were NOT this nasty and intense.

You libs are fucking racists. A black man takes the lead and you racists assholes are in a panic. Shame on you.

I dont have time for this, You dont have a defense and think that accusing people of stupid shit will deflect from you being duped by a liar with a terrible terrible lie of Stolen Valor and hero transformation.

Sorry, want to be mad at someone. Look in the mirror

f3558529e03edccc66fca439a8065242.jpg

Oh yeah, now they cant cry since the story is from Fox.

Or can they? *cue spooky music*

Forum List

Back