Told you so. I am always right.

The same way you repeat there was no fraud. That lie has failed.
Please present proof of widespread fraud. I'm not sure why none of you MAGAs have done that so far. You claim to have proof, but never present it.

So you think there was fraud? Thanks, stupid.
Out of millions of ballots? I'm sure of it. Just as I'm sure that you're a lying troll and that the "stolen election" is nothing more than Trump's fragile ego crying for help.

Out of millions of ballots? I'm sure of it. Just as I'm sure that you're a lying troll and that the "stolen election" is nothing more than Trump's fragile ego crying for help.
The election loss was due to massive very organized fraud. A machine Incest Joe told us about in a lucid moment. Then the Congress refused to investigate and disenfranchised every Trump voter. Congress was complicit in the fraud. J6 did nothing to change what happened in the election. J6 was also a set up that kick started the phony patriotism and the fascism we see now and the persecution of political opponents. Trump being the prime example.

That is the reality along with the persecution of lawyers trying to do their jobs. If it (fraud) did not happen why work so fucking hard to cover it up? You need to start thinking for yourself.

The election loss was due to massive very organized fraud. A machine Incest Joe told us about in a lucid moment. Then the Congress refused to investigate and disenfranchised every Trump voter. Congress was complicit in the fraud. J6 did nothing to change what happened in the election. J6 was also a set up that kick started the phony patriotism and the fascism we see now and the persecution of political opponents. Trump being the prime example.

That is the reality along with the persecution of lawyers trying to do their jobs. If it (fraud) did not happen why work so fucking hard to cover it up? You need to start thinking for yourself.
So much winning persecution.

Let me get this right. You think when someone says they see no evidence of widespread election fraud, you think that is the same as covering up election fraud?

gallery-1463415026-popular-mechanics-june-16-bidens.jpg

June 2016
So you are agreeing I was right.

Yes, I read your whining skreed. There was nothing there to find. You MAGAs have been making silly claims for years. You thought he was going to finally find proof of your conspiracy theories, but there was nothing there. That's what happens when you fall for crazy conspiracy theories.
I never believe this constantly complaining magaturd.

Forum List

Back