Told you so. I am always right.

I doubt Joe gave Hunter access to his prized Corvette.
1687539409339.jpeg

Nice try with a seriously cropped photograph that hides the details of the car.

But one significant different. The steering wheel of that car is brown (wood tone) while
Joe's corvette has a black steering wheel.

20200806-Joe-Biden-Electric-Corvette-Hero.jpg

Credible proof?
You are aware of the email Hunter sent that looked suspiciously like a State Dept. assessment?

A Hunter Biden email about Ukraine from 2014 looks ‘suspiciously’ like it could have come from classified information, a leading GOP senator has claimed.

Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) said the April 12, 2014 message to one of the first son’s business partners resembles documents that the State Department gives members of the Senate when they travel overseas.

“It reads like one of those scene-setters — highly detailed information in terms of Ukraine,” Johnson told Fox News Tuesday.

CNN —

Among the items from Joe Biden’s time as vice president discovered in a private office last fall are 10 classified documents including US intelligence memos and briefing materials that covered topics including Ukraine, Iran and the United Kingdom, according to a source familiar with the matter.

You are aware of the email Hunter sent that looked suspiciously like a State Dept. assessment?

A Hunter Biden email about Ukraine from 2014 looks ‘suspiciously’ like it could have come from classified information, a leading GOP senator has claimed.

Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) said the April 12, 2014 message to one of the first son’s business partners resembles documents that the State Department gives members of the Senate when they travel overseas.

“It reads like one of those scene-setters — highly detailed information in terms of Ukraine,” Johnson told Fox News Tuesday.

CNN —

Among the items from Joe Biden’s time as vice president discovered in a private office last fall are 10 classified documents including US intelligence memos and briefing materials that covered topics including Ukraine, Iran and the United Kingdom, according to a source familiar with the matter.
Really? A MAGA politician made another accusation without anything to support his claim. I'll bet that has never happened before, right?

Hard for him to prove what MAGAs wanted him to prove when there isn't any evidence that any of it ever happened.
Without interviewing the main actors Durham would never know, would he? Another joke and ignores the rule of law for those above the law. If you cannot see that your are just hopelessly stupid.

Really? A MAGA politician made another accusation without anything to support his claim. I'll bet that has never happened before, right?
Just like Russian collusion. There is nothing to back up what never happened.

Without interviewing the main actors Durham would never know, would he? Another joke and ignores the rule of law for those above the law. If you cannot see that your are just hopelessly stupid.
Durham is your clown. Quit whining because he couldn't find the dirt you wanted him to find. It doesn't exist.

I guess you did not read my post. Durham did not even try.
Yes, I read your whining skreed. There was nothing there to find. You MAGAs have been making silly claims for years. You thought he was going to finally find proof of your conspiracy theories, but there was nothing there. That's what happens when you fall for crazy conspiracy theories.

Yes, I read your whining skreed. There was nothing there to find. You MAGAs have been making silly claims for years. You thought he was going to finally find proof of your conspiracy theories, but there was nothing there. That's what happens when you fall for crazy conspiracy theories.
Most of those conspiracies came true. Did you forget that?

Most of those conspiracies came true. Did you forget that?
No they didn't. You nutbags easily modify your conspiracy theories to fit what ever you want them to fit. If a small ansellary part of one of your theories gains traction, then you claim justification of the entire clam. That's childish, dishonest, and a perfect example of crazy MAGA behavior.

No they didn't. You nutbags easily modify your conspiracy theories to fit what ever you want them to fit. If a small ansellary part of one of your theories gains traction, then you claim justification of the entire clam. That's childish, dishonest, and a perfect example of crazy MAGA behavior.
Yes they did. You assholes just deny that they did. You people do not live in a truth based reality. You live on lies.

Forum List

Back