Told you so. I am always right.

If you are a target of the left, the misdemeanor turns into a felony like we saw with Trump

But if they want to protect you, a felony magically tuns into a misdemeanor like we see with Hunter

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy.
Hunter Biden and Mr. Trump's situations aren't equivalent. But you knew that already.

I said nothing will happen, nothing ever happens to GOVT. All the way back to the Manufactured Housing Bust in 08' I was summarily lambasted. But as always, I was right.
Two-Three years of "work" lol! then Informing the Public that bad stuff happened is not punishment for any wrongdoers.

We knew all of this before it went to DurHam. Sedition charges for undermining the Trump administration or some sort of recommended charges for Christs' sake!
Two Tiered justice system

Was there anything Durham wasn't allowed to do?

I can't think of anything.

He wasn't allowed to pursue Mifsud, he wasn't allowed to depose anybody from the 7th floor, he wasn't allowed to inspect any of the evidence the DOJ decided was "classified".

And that's because you DON'T "think".

Was there anything Durham wasn't allowed to do?

I can't think of anything.

He wasn't allowed to pursue Mifsud, he wasn't allowed to depose anybody from the 7th floor, he wasn't allowed to inspect any of the evidence the DOJ decided was "classified
I doubt Joe gave Hunter access to his prized Corvette.

You would be wrong. Hunter was living in the house for months at a time.

He wasn't allowed to pursue Mifsud, he wasn't allowed to depose anybody from the 7th floor, he wasn't allowed to inspect any of the evidence the DOJ decided was "classified".

And that's because you DON'T "think".
Citation?

John Durham, Paper Tiger... STRZOK: No interview. No subpoena McCABE: No interview. No subpoena COMEY: No interview. No subpoena PRIESTAP: No interview (Crossfire). No subpoena SIMPSON: No interview. No subpoena ELIAS: No interview. No subpoena JOFFE: No interview. No subpoena

Pusseee boy DurHam probably made $500K yet accomplised nothing. Similar to Brain-dead Mule con-game on the taxpayers. Of course Mule may not have even known what was going on?
It was a. MAGA operation from Day 1, so hardly surprising the “investigation” crashed and burned.

You would be wrong. Hunter was living in the house for months at a time.
Hunter lived in the guest house. Joe's garage was locked.

I doubt Joe would give Hunter access to his prized corvette.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back