Tom Brady ‘Disgraced’ Super Bowl Trophy During Parade And Owes Apology, Creator’s Daughter Says

Ya know, I'd have put a bet on Gronk rather than Brady to misbehave at 3 dollars to make a buck.
He got wasted after being so well behaved at his last parade in Boston.
I'm willing to cut him a little slack - I might have gotten drunk too in that environment.

let Tom be Tom!

It was a completed pass

Honestly, do people realize what has been done to the Stanley Cup over the years?

1. used to feed a horse
2. used as a candy dish on someone's living room table
3. Dropped in a pool
4. Left by a fire hydrant
5. Used to pick up chicks (repeatedly)
6. dented repeatedly
7. I'm sure people have had sex with the trophy either in the room with them or even in the bed with them.

There is only one thing you can't do with the Stanley Cup, and that is burn things in it. The Rangers burned the Mortgage to the old Garden after the 1940 Cup win and it took them 54 years to break that curse.

So, worse case, a new trophy would need to be made. More money for the trophy maker!

Yep, it's not like the team can't afford it. Still, the day was a bad look for Tom Terrific.

They say that winning the Super Bowl Trophy is priceless. Well, that's not entirely accurate. The trophy costs $50,000 to produce and takes four months and 72 hours of labor to complete.

So, worse case, a new trophy would need to be made. More money for the trophy maker!

Brady could have afforded having a new one made.

As it was, it was a completed pass
No harm, no foul

Yep, it's not like the team can't afford it. Still, the day was a bad look for Tom Terrific.

They say that winning the Super Bowl Trophy is priceless. Well, that's not entirely accurate. The trophy costs $50,000 to produce and takes four months and 72 hours of labor to complete.
What was a "bad look"? The fact that he can complete all his passes both sober or drunk?

What was a "bad look"? The fact that he can complete all his passes both sober or drunk?
Having won seven of those, he can afford having a "bad look". Now let's find some footballs to deflate.

If the trophy ended up in the drink it would have been fished out by divers the next day. Probably would have added to its mystique. Don't forget Gronk dented one in New England by throwing a football at it.

If the trophy ended up in the drink it would have been fished out by divers the next day. Probably would have added to its mystique. Don't forget Gronk dented one in New England by throwing a football at it.
You put it in a case and you write up the story on a plaque. Better then a museum.

$50,000 ??? What is it, solid gold?

Just a side note, in case anyone cares. His rookie card (when Tom Brady played for Michigan Wolverines 2000 - is fetching close to a million dollars. I am sure it will go much higher when he tries for his 8th Super Bowl win.

1613441515535.png

It was hit by a baseball at Fenway Park!

let Tom be Tom!

What Brady did to the Super Bowl trophy is nothing compared to the stories you hear about the Stanley Cup trophy
Kris Draper has won the Stanley Cup four times in his career. When Draper placed his baby daughter, Kamryn, in the Cup she had a little accident he told the Toronto Star in Dec. 2012. "A week after we won it, I had my newborn daughter in there and she pooped in the Cup," Draper said.Jun 13, 2016
In 1962, the Toronto Maple Leafs won the Stanley Cup. During a party after the win, the trophy was dropped in a bonfire and badly damaged. .
Guy Carbonneau, 1999 Dallas Stars – Threw It Off A Balcony
Mario Lemieux, 1991 Pittsburgh Penguins – Sank It In A Pool
Sylvain Lefebvre, 1996 Colorado Avalanche – Used It For A Baptism
Mark Messier, 1987 Edmonton Oilers – Took It To A Strip Club

Forum List

Back