Tom Brady ‘Disgraced’ Super Bowl Trophy During Parade And Owes Apology, Creator’s Daughter Says

let Tom be Tom!

The Creator's Daughter is here?! TALKING TO US?!

Holy Crap?!!! Where?! How did I miss this?

1613443212326.png

So, worse case, a new trophy would need to be made. More money for the trophy maker!

Yep, it's not like the team can't afford it. Still, the day was a bad look for Tom Terrific.

They say that winning the Super Bowl Trophy is priceless. Well, that's not entirely accurate. The trophy costs $50,000 to produce and takes four months and 72 hours of labor to complete.
$50,000 ??? What is it, solid gold?

Solid Silver - a couple grand worth. But I found a revised estimate here of 10 grand for the trophy.
So who knows? :dunno:

Just a side note, in case anyone cares. His rookie card (when Tom Brady played for Michigan Wolverines 2000 - is fetching close to a million dollars. I am sure it will go much higher when he tries for his 8th Super Bowl win.

View attachment 457733

Every time I see card and comic book values I cry. My sister tossed out three shoe boxes of my baseball cards from the 60s and 70s along with another big box of comic books from the same era in the trash when she cleaned out my Dad's house after he passed. :crying:

I didn't follow Brady in college, but my understanding is that he wasn't considered an elite QB at that time. He was a 6th round pick. Drafted ahead of him were guys like Giovanni Carmazzi who never played in an NFL game, Chris Redman who played in 12 NFL games, Tee Martin who played in 3 NFL games, and Spergon Winn who started three NFL games.

Pats got themselves quite a bargain!

If the trophy ended up in the drink it would have been fished out by divers the next day. Probably would have added to its mystique. Don't forget Gronk dented one in New England by throwing a football at it.

Gee, that doesn't sound like something GRONK would do! /satire :lol:

No question about it

Brady and Belichick are the GOAT

Let’s be honest

They need to name the Super Bowl Trophy after Tom Brady

He won seven of the suckers

Was that a "WhaaaaaaaaWhaaaaaWhaaaamublance" going by? Oh no...just another Patriots hater!
Uh no dumbass.I just don’t do what stupid fucks like you rightwinger and unkotore do have your head up Brady’s ass and ignore that they have to cheat and have the refs in the owners pockets to achieve greatness,thst cheaters ALWYS get the calls for them in the playoffs and the other teams always get bad calls,they make the black Sox look like choir boys,so enough of your wasss was juvenile delinquent crap.for the first time in shady Brady’s life,he did not get the calls from the refs in a playoff game so he threw a temper tantrum and packed his toys and left the NFL not getting his way fir the first time in his life. Trooplls like you will post laughing smileys over this post yet you can’t refute those facts.

the truth hurts the trollboy I see.sorry the truth hurts trollboy. Your the one goin waaaaaa the truth hurts you.:itsok: Same with USMBs other two resident trolls unkotore and wrongwinger.one more trollboy to put on ignore.

Last edited:
Uh no dumbass.I just don’t do what stupid fucks like you rightwinger and unkotore do have your head up Brady’s ass and ignore that they have to cheat and have the refs in the owners pockets to achieve greatness,thst cheaters ALWYS get the calls for them in the playoffs and the other teams always get bad calls,they make the black Sox look like choir boys,so enough of your wasss was juvenile delinquent crap.for the first time in shady Brady’s life,he did not get the calls from the refs in a playoff game so he threw a temper tantrum and packed his toys and left the NFL not getting his way fir the first time in his life. Trooplls like you will post laughing smileys over this post yet you can’t refute those facts.

the truth hurts the trollboy I see.sorry the truth hurts trollboy. Your the one goin waaaaaa the truth hurts you.:itsok: Same with USMBs other two resident trolls unkotore and wrongwinger.one more trollboy to put on ignore.
The Rams had to cheat to beat Tom Brady and Tampa Bay

It was an Inside Job and the Rams deflated the footballs

Forum List

Back