Tom Price Starts Telling the Truth About Obamacare

It's not Obama's fault you can't save any money

Obama said every family would save $2500 every year.
It is his fault that I didn't see my costs go down $2500.
I'm pretty sure you were just too lazy. Shop around someday, if you ever get around to doing anything.

Obama didn't say we had to shop around, he said every one would save $2500.
He lied.
It was implied that you'd shop around. He created an entire exchange for you to shop around in. Holy crap............ NONE OF YOU KNEW?! :eek:

It was implied that you'd shop around.

He said, if you like your plan, you can keep your plan.
He said, if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.

That's the opposite of shopping around. He lied. You bought it.

You're still defending his lies......wow!
That was before hundreds of GOP amendments and years of sabotage; and you could STILL keep your doctor...... if you weren't so lazy as to not shop around.

I'm pretty sure you were just too lazy. Shop around someday, if you ever get around to doing anything.

He lied.
It was implied that you'd shop around. He created an entire exchange for you to shop around in. Holy crap............ NONE OF YOU KNEW?! :eek:

That was before hundreds of GOP amendments and years of sabotage; and you could STILL keep your doctor...... if you weren't so lazy as to not shop around.

That was before hundreds of GOP amendments

The GOP didn't have anything to do with passing Obamacare.......dummy.

He lied.

You are dumber than a box of rocks......

He lied.

Except for tons of amendments. You didn't know?

He lied.

Except for tons of amendments. You didn't know?

Sounds awful!

Poor Obama, with 60 Dem votes in the Senate allowed the Republicans to shove tons of amendments down his throat.

Which one cause his promised $2500 in annual savings to evaporate? Be specific.

Poor Obama, with 60 Dem votes in the Senate allowed the Republicans to shove tons of amendments down his throat.

Yeah it was really naive and stupid. He should have told republicans to go fuck themselves, but hey, hindsight is 20/20

Repeal of Obamacare mandate will drive up costs

Does that mean the $2500 in annual savings Obama promised me is never going to arrive?
It's been 9 years already.
9 years and you've been too lazy to look up health plans?
Looked at health plans. The 2,500 bucks in savings is what's hard to find. Must be next to the unicorns. Looking for them as well.
You look for unicorns? No wonder you can't find good healthcare (used to be that way for tens of millions of Americans before the ACA, too).
I had good healthcare before obiecare, still do it just costs a lot more. I'm thinking I'll find that unicorn way before I find the 2,500 in savings floppy ears promised.
Well republicans are on year 8 of doing whatever they can to raise your healthcare costs, so best of luck to you
Obiecare fixed all that. Right? I mean they passed a law with only democrats and give us all affordable healthcare. What happened? We were all supposed to be in love with it by now,

The healthcare exchanges can give a better price because of pooling applicants...Just like for companies..
Then why didn't it work out that way?
The higher rates were due to covering those pre-existing conditions and high-risk people..
Oh I see. So the people saving 2,500 wasn't ever meant to be us the ones paying for it because we had to cover those not paying. When was this better price because of pooling supposed to kick in?

Looked at health plans. The 2,500 bucks in savings is what's hard to find. Must be next to the unicorns. Looking for them as well.
You look for unicorns? No wonder you can't find good healthcare (used to be that way for tens of millions of Americans before the ACA, too).
I had good healthcare before obiecare, still do it just costs a lot more. I'm thinking I'll find that unicorn way before I find the 2,500 in savings floppy ears promised.
Well republicans are on year 8 of doing whatever they can to raise your healthcare costs, so best of luck to you
Obiecare fixed all that. Right? I mean they passed a law with only democrats and give us all affordable healthcare. What happened? We were all supposed to be in love with it by now,
It's got more supporters than detractors these days. Which is amazing considering republicans have done everything they can to bring harm and pain on Americans in order to blame the ACA.

Yeah it was really naive and stupid. He should have told republicans to go fuck themselves, but hey, hindsight is 20/20
I think your hind site is 20/20. That's what happened. And here we are.
Yeah people indulged the nutjobs and we ended up with a reality tv celebrity as President and record deficits. If only your types' foresight was as good as my 20/20 hindsight.

It's got more supporters than detractors these days. Which is amazing considering republicans have done everything they can to bring harm and pain on Americans in order to blame the ACA.
Holy shit! the people getting it for free really like it and the people paying the bill don't? Kinda crazy how communism works. And socialized medicine.

The healthcare exchanges can give a better price because of pooling applicants...Just like for companies..
Then why didn't it work out that way?
The higher rates were due to covering those pre-existing conditions and high-risk people..
Oh I see. So the people saving 2,500 wasn't ever meant to be us the ones paying for it because we had to cover those not paying. When was this better price because of pooling supposed to kick in?
I guess I use the VA so I had a good laugh at the screwball antics of fascism in the healthcare field.
My third wife works at an exchange and they do a lot of business cause they get the best rates...It may seem high but bimbos for doctors don't come cheap.

Holy shit! the people getting it for free really like it and the people paying the bill don't? Kinda crazy how communism works. And socialized medicine.
The majority like it, which is why we found out the people you elected were lying all the time about repeal.

I think your hind site is 20/20. That's what happened. And here we are.
Yeah people indulged the nutjobs and we ended up with a reality tv celebrity as President and record deficits. If only your types' foresight was as good as my 20/20 hindsight.
Umm, we set record deficit's under obie for eight years. obiecare added a trillion plus to that. I think with your head up your ass your foresight and hindsight are getting kinda confused because of the ocular and rectal loop.

Obama said I'd save $2500 per year. He never saved me a dime. Fuckin' liar!

He lied.
Shop around? How do you shop around when your only choices are the government mandated three or so choices they decided you must pick from?

The majority like it, which is why we found out the people you elected were lying all the time about repeal.
Yes they should have just repealed the whole thing. Nobody said Repubs were perfect.

Repeal of Obamacare mandate will drive up costs

Does that mean the $2500 in annual savings Obama promised me is never going to arrive?
It's been 9 years already.

Obama said I'd save $2500 per year. He never saved me a dime. Fuckin' liar!

He's been busy sitting around bitching.

Another rat jumping ship.

It’s a Little Late for Tom Price to Say Something Honest about Obamacare

t took longer than expected, but disgraced former Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price appears to have been welcomed back into polite society. Untethered from the political concerns that dictated what he could say either as a congressman or Cabinet member, Price is now able to tell certain truths about health care policy—though, in telling them now, he only confirms his own dishonesty about them when it mattered.

Speaking at the World Health Care Congress on Tuesday morning, Price laid out the consequences of congressional Republicans’ decision to eliminate the individual mandate penalty in last year’s tax reform bill.

“There are many, and I’m one of them, who believes that [removing the mandate] actually will harm the pool in the exchange market, because you’ll likely have individuals who are younger and healthier not participating in that market,” he said, “and consequently, that drives up the cost for other folks within that market.

<

Repeal of Obamacare mandate will drive up costs: Tom Price

Former Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price said Tuesday the GOP’s decision to repeal Obamacare’s individual mandate without a broader overhaul of the heath care system will likely increase costs on consumers who remain in the program.

The comments from Mr. Price, who was ousted from HHS last fall over his pricey business travel, were remarkable, since he claimed the mandate was ineffective while in office. Also, Democrats have been making the same argument in accusing President Trump and his Republican allies of sabotaging the 2010 law’s marketplace.
The REAL truth about the bill.

Forum List

Back