🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tomorrow, breaking news, friend of Trump's arrested in Turkey to force him to extradite someone else

R

rdean

n_18911_1.jpg

The two guys on the right. Because Trump named them when the Turkish President talked to Trump over the phone as his friend. Trump's business interests in Turkey are also being squeezed unless Trump extradites an Iman Turkey accuses of being subversive. His friends are now in jail.

Guess we'll find out tomorrow.

The Imam living in America is fucked.
You think? I'm not so sure.
If this works this time, it will work at every Trump property with someone who has an ax to grind with the United States.

The author of the storyline is known fake news douchebag Kurt Eichenwald, and relayed by fake news transvestite Rachel "Blinky" Maddow. But goofy VP Joe Biden had a meeting with the President of Turkey a few months ago and must have discussed the evidence against the "Iman" who Turkey alleges is a terrorist and needs to face trial. So it is strange if true. The swamp seems like it needs to be drained in Turkey. :p

The author of the storyline is known fake news douchebag Kurt Eichenwald, and relayed by fake news transvestite Rachel "Blinky" Maddow. But goofy VP Joe Biden had a meeting with the President of Turkey a few months ago and must have discussed the evidence against the "Iman" who Turkey alleges is a terrorist and needs to face trial. So it is strange if true. The swamp seems like it needs to be drained in Turkey. :p
Rachel Maddow is fake news? Any examples?

Every night.

She's Rachel fucking madcow. Do you not actually watch this stupid broad in action?

Wow, an attack on Rachel Maddow and attacking her because she's gay.

But we expected that, right? Republicans want gays dead. We all know it. I don't understand why they don't proudly stand up and state their position. Quit hiding behind message boards. Let us know the real you.

But we expected that, right? Republicans want gays dead. We all know it. I don't understand why they don't proudly stand up and state their position. Quit hiding behind message boards. Let us know the real you.

I thought I was attacking Jon Stewart, but my posts are sometimes like song lyrics. They mean different things to different people and they change and evolve with the times. Sometimes they even change in meaning to me. Their detailed ambiguity is the decentralized focus.

This thread is kind of confusing. So a friend of Trump's got arrested in Turkey and now you think Trump is going to extradite the guy from PA that was supposedly behind the attempted coup in exchange for Trump's buddy's release?

n_18911_1.jpg

The two guys on the right. Because Trump named them when the Turkish President talked to Trump over the phone as his friend. Trump's business interests in Turkey are also being squeezed unless Trump extradites an Iman Turkey accuses of being subversive. His friends are now in jail.

:link::link::link::link::link:

n_18911_1.jpg

Really is this true? If it is it's hysterical. I imagine this would get Trump's tweety fingers going crazy ivan all night long. Another one of those conflicts of interests, that the Reich wing would never acknowledge.--LOL

n_18911_1.jpg

I told you the story wouldn't be released until this morning shit for brains.

How Donald Trump's business ties are already jeopardizing U.S. interests

She's gay?!

I thought she was a he pretending to be a she.

n_18911_1.jpg

I told you the story wouldn't be released until this morning shit for brains.

How Donald Trump's business ties are already jeopardizing U.S. interests

Tons of speculation, not much evidence. Get back to me when you got something that doesn't contain all the ifs and maybes. So far the media have been lousy fortune tellers.

Forum List

Back