🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tomorrow, breaking news, friend of Trump's arrested in Turkey to force him to extradite someone else

n_18911_1.jpg

The two guys on the right. Because Trump named them when the Turkish President talked to Trump over the phone as his friend. Trump's business interests in Turkey are also being squeezed unless Trump extradites an Iman Turkey accuses of being subversive. His friends are now in jail.

Guess we'll find out tomorrow.

:link::link::link::link::link:
I told you the story wouldn't be released until this morning shit for brains.

How Donald Trump's business ties are already jeopardizing U.S. interests

Tons of speculation, not much evidence. Get back to me when you got something that doesn't contain all the ifs and maybes. So far the media have been lousy fortune tellers.
Looks like a case of Fake News

The author of the storyline is known fake news douchebag Kurt Eichenwald, and relayed by fake news transvestite Rachel "Blinky" Maddow. But goofy VP Joe Biden had a meeting with the President of Turkey a few months ago and must have discussed the evidence against the "Iman" who Turkey alleges is a terrorist and needs to face trial. So it is strange if true. The swamp seems like it needs to be drained in Turkey. :p
Rachel Maddow is fake news? Any examples?

Every night.
Give us an example.

Wow, an attack on Rachel Maddow and attacking her because she's gay.

But we expected that, right? Republicans want gays dead. We all know it. I don't understand why they don't proudly stand up and state their position. Quit hiding behind message boards. Let us know the real you.
The answer to that is simple. It is because they are yellow-bellied cowards.

The author of the storyline is known fake news douchebag Kurt Eichenwald, and relayed by fake news transvestite Rachel "Blinky" Maddow. But goofy VP Joe Biden had a meeting with the President of Turkey a few months ago and must have discussed the evidence against the "Iman" who Turkey alleges is a terrorist and needs to face trial. So it is strange if true. The swamp seems like it needs to be drained in Turkey. :p

Yeah, Rachel Maddow. Need another example?

So in other words, you got nothing.

Wow, an attack on Rachel Maddow and attacking her because she's gay.

But we expected that, right? Republicans want gays dead. We all know it. I don't understand why they don't proudly stand up and state their position. Quit hiding behind message boards. Let us know the real you.

No shes a leftwing ****, but you posted something of eichenwald, a known fake newser!

So in other words, you got nothing.

Maddow is a complete hack... just Google "Rachel Maddow Liar"

n_18911_1.jpg

The two guys on the right. Because Trump named them when the Turkish President talked to Trump over the phone as his friend. Trump's business interests in Turkey are also being squeezed unless Trump extradites an Iman Turkey accuses of being subversive. His friends are now in jail.

Guess we'll find out tomorrow.

:link::link::link::link::link:
I told you the story wouldn't be released until this morning shit for brains.

How Donald Trump's business ties are already jeopardizing U.S. interests

Tons of speculation, not much evidence. Get back to me when you got something that doesn't contain all the ifs and maybes. So far the media have been lousy fortune tellers.
Looks like a case of Fake News

Yep, the never Trumpers are throwing everything they can against the wall, they're really looking pathetic.

Every night.
Give us an example.

Every night.
Give us an example.

I love the comment under this video on Youtube. Watch the video. Maddow laughingly starts off with "reporting from way out there". She is making fun of fake news and right wingers are insisting she is reporting fake news.

I had that happen to me once.

Area Man Passionate Defender Of What He Imagines Constitution To Be

I posted a link to this once thinking everyone would get a kick out of what was so obviously and painfully satire. But USMB Republicans went haywire. How could I not know that came from the Onion?
Of course I knew. And when I said I knew, how could you not know? It's so obvious.

Oh no, they SCREAMED that I didn't know. And to this day, someone will think they are reminding me that I thought this funny and satirical article was real. Because they believe only what they want to believe. Everything else is a lie.

When Bush lied about WMD's, they believed it. When Bush told the truth about WMD's, they called him a liar. They believe what they want.

Every night.
Give us an example.

I love the comment under this video on Youtube. Watch the video. Maddow laughingly starts off with "reporting from way out there". She is making fun of fake news and right wingers are insisting she is reporting fake news.

I posted a link to this once thinking everyone would get a kick out of what was so obviously and painfully satire. But USMB Republicans went haywire. How could I not know that came from the Onion?
Of course I knew. And when I said I knew, how could you not know? It's so obvious.

Oh no, they SCREAMED that I didn't know. And to this day, someone will think they are reminding me that I thought this funny and satirical article was real. Because they believe only what they want to believe. Everything else is a lie.

When Bush lied about WMD's, they believed it. When Bush told the truth about WMD's, they called him a liar. They believe what they want.

There is no way any sane person would think that Maddow isn't running with this story.

Of course, that leaves you out.

As for Bush and WMD's, the democrats in the senate bought into it too.

No that that makes them any smarter than you. After all, look how they screwed things up.

Under Pelosi and Reid, the economy crashed.

Every night.
Give us an example.

There is no way any sane person would think that Maddow isn't running with this story.

No that that makes them any smarter than you. After all, look how they screwed things up.

Republicans have bought into Trump.

Republicans have bought into Trump.

Don't let the drool run off your face into your oatmeal.

That comeback was amazing.

:mm::mm::mm::mm:

Forum List

Back