tomorrow is a turning point

So? White Anti Whites are a common thing and its more disgusting than a non white racist hating white folks.

The 15th century called. They want their ignorance back
What does the 1400's have to do with what I said dumb ass? Nothing! Thanks for playing. Game Over for you!

We've left that racial purity nonsense a long time ago
YOU may have "left" that "racial purity" stuff but Race is a very real thing and is apart of ALL of us whether we like it or not. You can't just CHOOSE to not want to be a certain race..I mean I know in this sick day and age where guys are girls and girls are guys etc people think anything is possible but not so. Race is real simple as that.

The only race I'm part of is the human race. You can keep the racial bunk for yourself.
You are a special kind of stupid. On ignore you go. Those that reject science I can't deal with the stupidity level.

12821435_468695243326480_6604292316020245325_n.jpg

ah...if only you knew anything anything at all....

:rolleyes:

The 15th century called. They want their ignorance back
What does the 1400's have to do with what I said dumb ass? Nothing! Thanks for playing. Game Over for you!

We've left that racial purity nonsense a long time ago
YOU may have "left" that "racial purity" stuff but Race is a very real thing and is apart of ALL of us whether we like it or not. You can't just CHOOSE to not want to be a certain race..I mean I know in this sick day and age where guys are girls and girls are guys etc people think anything is possible but not so. Race is real simple as that.

The only race I'm part of is the human race. You can keep the racial bunk for yourself.
You are a special kind of stupid. On ignore you go. Those that reject science I can't deal with the stupidity level.

Science has nothing to do with bigotry

Forum List

Back