tomorrow is a turning point

That right there is a LARGE part of the reason your anti white candidate is LOSING the south. Keep the bigotry up its feeding the fire.

I'm white Italian, my candidate Rubio is a light-skinned Cuban.....WTF are you talking about?
huh_zps297f809f.png

It will be the beginning of the rise of president Cruz
With each passing day, I am more and more convinced we are looking at another Clinton in the White House. I've never seen such self-sabotage as we are seeing now in the GOP.

Trump's Chumps deserve every painful, swollen hemorrhoidal day of Hillary.

Since your record for accurate predictions is about 0.001%, I'm confident Hillary will never see the inside of the White house again unless she's taking the tour.

What is going on at Trump events is not "self sabotage." It's a deliberate campaign my radical leftwing groups to sabotage his campaign. These protesters are not lone wolfs. They all take their turn getting themselves tossed out after taking their que from someone who is directing things. Only the dumbest of suckers swallows your take on events.

I must ask why it is that the most religious among us simply cannot see the dishonesty in their preferred candidates?

Ted Cruz is still telling people that the ACA is a jobs killer. He is telling us that he will "RIP TO SHREDS" the Iran nuclear deal. He is still telling us that he saw a video of Planned Parenthood selling body parts. These are lies.

He is so unpopular because he couldn't be genuine if he had a gun to his head.

Avatar.......this man will not become POTUS. Mitt Romney has a better chance.
No one who supports Hillary is in any position to be talking about other people who cannot see dishonesty.

I must ask why it is that the most religious among us simply cannot see the dishonesty in their preferred candidates?

Ted Cruz is still telling people that the ACA is a jobs killer. He is telling us that he will "RIP TO SHREDS" the Iran nuclear deal. He is still telling us that he saw a video of Planned Parenthood selling body parts. These are lies.

No one who supports Hillary is in any position to be talking about other people who cannot see dishonesty.

You are such an insignificant little imp.

I'm a Bernie supporter. But....I can see when Hillary is dishonest. It's not when she is talking policy. She's average in her level of honesty compared to other politicians.

The point in THIS THREAD, however, is to discuss TED CRUZ. Can you do that?

I'm a Bernie supporter. But....I can see when Hillary is dishonest. It's not when she is talking policy. She's average in her level of honesty compared to other politicians.

You're going to vote Hillary in the general election, so you're going to be making excuses for her when she's the nominee. You know how you can tell when Hillary is lying? her libs are moving. She is one of the sleaziest most dishonest politicians to come down the pike.

As for Cruz, he's positively an angel compared to any of the left wing douche bags you favor.

That right there is a LARGE part of the reason your anti white candidate is LOSING the south. Keep the bigotry up its feeding the fire.

I'm white Italian, my candidate Rubio is a light-skinned Cuban.....WTF are you talking about?
huh_zps297f809f.png
So? White Anti Whites are a common thing and its more disgusting than a non white racist hating white folks.

The 15th century called. They want their ignorance back

You're going to vote Hillary in the general election, so you're going to be making excuses for her when she's the nominee. You know how you can tell when Hillary is lying? her libs are moving. She is one of the sleaziest most dishonest politicians to come down the pike.

As for Cruz, he's positively an angel compared to any of the left wing douche bags you favor.

He is an angel compared to trump too

That's a silly thing to say.

huh_zps297f809f.png
So? White Anti Whites are a common thing and its more disgusting than a non white racist hating white folks.

What does the 1400's have to do with what I said dumb ass? Nothing! Thanks for playing. Game Over for you!

huh_zps297f809f.png

What does the 1400's have to do with what I said dumb ass? Nothing! Thanks for playing. Game Over for you!

We've left that racial purity nonsense a long time ago

huh_zps297f809f.png

YOU may have "left" that "racial purity" stuff but Race is a very real thing and is apart of ALL of us whether we like it or not. You can't just CHOOSE to not want to be a certain race..I mean I know in this sick day and age where guys are girls and girls are guys etc people think anything is possible but not so. Race is real simple as that.

huh_zps297f809f.png

YOU may have "left" that "racial purity" stuff but Race is a very real thing and is apart of ALL of us whether we like it or not. You can't just CHOOSE to not want to be a certain race..I mean I know in this sick day and age where guys are girls and girls are guys etc people think anything is possible but not so. Race is real simple as that.

The only race I'm part of is the human race. You can keep the racial bunk for yourself.

Forum List

Back