tomorrow is a turning point

Everyone hates Cruz . He's only winning votes from the Jesus freaks .

Everyone doesn't hate Cruz....
Not everyone, just the other Senators, all of them...

That's not true either.
Apparently it is...

“If you killed Ted Cruz on the floor of the Senate, and the trial was in the Senate, no one would convict you.” — Lindsey Graham (R-SC)

Read more: Graham: Nothing Would Happen If You ‘Murdered’ Cruz On The Senate Floor [VIDEO]

That's not true either.
Apparently it is...

“If you killed Ted Cruz on the floor of the Senate, and the trial was in the Senate, no one would convict you.” — Lindsey Graham (R-SC)

Read more: Graham: Nothing Would Happen If You ‘Murdered’ Cruz On The Senate Floor [VIDEO]

And a week later he says it looks like we may have to back senator Cruz to stop trump

That's not true either.
Apparently it is...

And a week later he says it looks like we may have to back senator Cruz to stop trump
What % of delegates does Cruz need to win to get to the magic #?

That's not true either.
Apparently it is...

Doesn't change how they like him now does it?

That's not true either.
Apparently it is...

Lindsey Graham is a douche bag and well known liar.

That's not true either.
Apparently it is...

Doesn't change how they like him now does it?

He is very popular among the freedom caucus in both houses.

The corrupt politicians don't like it when people call them on their crap

You guys don't believe me but watch it will happen. I am completely confident it will

It will be the beginning of the rise of president Cruz
With each passing day, I am more and more convinced we are looking at another Clinton in the White House. I've never seen such self-sabotage as we are seeing now in the GOP.

Trump's Chumps deserve every painful, swollen hemorrhoidal day of Hillary.

I could not stand Cruz. Still can't. But Trump makes even Ted Cruz look good.

If Cruz is the nominee, I might have thought about voting for him if he hadn't gone the extra retard step with his tax plan. He had a good one, until he decided the flat tax was actually doable at only 10 percent. Plus his bald-faced lie he would abolish the IRS turns me off. It's a lie. A big fucking lie. I HATE big fucking lies and the people who tell them.

You can't have an income tax and not have the IRS. You can change the name all you like, but it will STILL be the IRS.

If he had a sane flat tax rate, I might vote for the dumb fuck.

Not that he would ever have a chance of getting Congress to go along with eliminating enough tax expenditures to create a postcard tax return. But goddam, I sure would like our country to have that conversation.

Fuck you, Ted, for blowing the opportunity.

I must ask why it is that the most religious among us simply cannot see the dishonesty in their preferred candidates?

Ted Cruz is still telling people that the ACA is a jobs killer. He is telling us that he will "RIP TO SHREDS" the Iran nuclear deal. He is still telling us that he saw a video of Planned Parenthood selling body parts. These are lies.

He is so unpopular because he couldn't be genuine if he had a gun to his head.

Avatar.......this man will not become POTUS. Mitt Romney has a better chance.

Forum List

Back