🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tomorrows Predictions.What Will Barry & Hillary Accuse Trump Of In Sheer Desperation?

Alan Greyson: If Trump Is Elected, He will want every Democrat "To Die Quickly" !!!:cuckoo:

Obama: If Trump becomes the 57th President of the United States, Every Rib and Chicken Restaurant will be forced to closed down by Trumps Executive Order !!!

Trump not only started the KKK, He brought down the Roman Empire and crucified Jesus Christ!

All so he could pull off a hostile take over of the Roman Colosseum and he renamed it Trump Stadium!

Trump was the gunman on the grassy knoll in Dallas, November, 22, 1963.

gunman on the grassy knoll in Dallas?

LOL:laugh:....

sounds sexy but no....

not Mr Trump.... not him.

he is pristine! he is America's next President! Bless him.
Harry Ried: Donald Trump Started World War Two Because he never paid his taxes! and dont ask me where I got the information,,Trump just needs to prove that he paid his goddamm taxes !!!!!

Hillary: I just found out on CNN News, that Donald Trump just burned down another black church in west vagina,,,opps...sorry, I meant east virginia. sorry, misread the teleprompter again. must be the parkinsons.

Barry: Now listen up all of you blockheads! If Donald Trump becomes President, say good-bye to Grape Soda! cause you know that a President Trump is gonna call up the Crush Company and tell those bitches to stop making Grape Soda !!!

Forum List

Back