Tonight, we'll see how well shell shocked Fox News spins all these new revelations.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
I couldn't believe how shell shock Laura Ingraham was last night.

Not to mention Sean "I didn't know that" Hannity.

And today, Shep Shepard actually reported the news unbiased.

Neil Cavuto was very low key.

So what happens tonight? How will the Trump News network spin all the new revelations? How many times will they mention Hillary Clinton?

Or will they just ignore it all and instead talk about how fabulous tax cuts for the rich are for the middle class and the poor?

VacceneAutistic.jpg

So what happens tonight? How will the Trump News network spin all the new revelations? How many times will they mention Hillary Clinton?

Or will they just ignore it all and instead talk about how fabulous tax cuts for the rich are for the middle class and the poor?

What the hell are you talking about?

Links to --- anything? "Didn't know" -- what? "Low key" about --- what? What "new revelations"?

Links to --- anything? "Didn't know" -- what? "Low key" about --- what? What "new revelations"?

Guliani said on Hannity's show that Trump repaid Cohen the $130K paid to Stormy Daniels. Sean's response was, "Oh... I didn't know that." :lol:

They will ignore as much as they can.

Thanks pogo for posting that.

What are you sucking Rderps left nut? Where is the links on what the hell you trolls are talking about

Why are you sucking Rderps left nut, do you fools have any links or substance.

I really hope Trump resigns. Pence will do better.

I'm watching Sean Hannity. Shocking.

He starts off with this montage of hate against CNN, MSNBC and about every other news station.

Then he says this shouldn't be happening because Trump is saving three Americans.

DcURgwAW0AE71FD.jpg

Lies against Obama at the very beginning of the show. Disgraceful.

Hannity has called for Hillary to be sent to prison at least 10 times on this one show.

And yet, he starts the show off with a lie.

Translated into English: derp, derp, derpaderp, derp, Derp, deep, derp, derpaderp, Republicans! We hates them, my Precious!!

I love it. Just saving three guys instead of talking about stormy. That is awesome. Did Obama save anyone? When he gave Iran cash, he didn't even get a single hostage. He did get Bergdahl, and the press was humping him for weeks on that one.

Forum List

Back