Tonights Hypothetical Discussion:What If Trump Chose God Or Jesus For S.C. Judge VS The Democrats?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:argue: :dunno: :hellno: Being it seems no matter who Trump would have chosen to be his supreme court pick, most of the Dem's would of said no, no matter what an ideal judge he/she would be for the court, Have any of us said to ourselves something like,,"God! Trump could of chosen Jesus Christ himself",,and the rats would all vote against him,,right?,,,Can you guys just imagine all of those Rattish Democrats trying to grill God or Jesus? Now that would be one hell of a two hour show, especially as we would anticipate God or Jesus rip apart all of them one by one revealing embarrassing secrets right to their faces! and right in front of 200 Million Americans!. Too Bad Bill Clinton wasn't one of them:laugh2:

boy would I love to be a fly on Chuck Schumers head when his turn came.

Hmmm, let's see.

1. Imaginary sky fairy
2. Imaginary son of sky fairy, dead for more than 2 thousand years.
3. 1%'er who vowed to keep Big Money in charge of US elections.

Yep, that's a real brain flosser all righty.

Idiot RWNJ Pootarian traitors. No matter the choice, they will ALWAYS vote against the US. ALWAYS.

10882091_1540496739563186_6283945883971788574_n_zps8qip2tta.jpg

:argue: :dunno: :hellno: Being it seems no matter who Trump would have chosen to be his supreme court pick, most of the Dem's would of said no, no matter what an ideal judge he/she would be for the court, Have any of us said to ourselves something like,,"God! Trump could of chosen Jesus Christ himself",,and the rats would all vote against him,,right?,,,Can you guys just imagine all of those Rattish Democrats trying to grill God or Jesus? Now that would be one hell of a two hour show, especially as we would anticipate God or Jesus rip apart all of them one by one revealing embarrassing secrets right to their faces! and right in front of 200 Million Americans!. Too Bad Bill Clinton wasn't one of them:laugh2:
That's not the issue.

You should have watched Meet The Press last Sunday (4/2/2017) and listened to what Chuck Schumer said himself.

You are just a spam bot.

You are going on my ignore list now.

Ta ta !!

God VS Nancy Pelosi,,,,now thats something I would pay 50.00 to watch

If he chose Jesus, the dems would crucify him.

I'm just saying....

Hmmm, let's see.

1. Imaginary sky fairy
2. Imaginary son of sky fairy, dead for more than 2 thousand years.
3. 1%'er who vowed to keep Big Money in charge of US elections.

Yep, that's a real brain flosser all righty.

Idiot RWNJ Pootarian traitors. No matter the choice, they will ALWAYS vote against the US. ALWAYS.

View attachment 120080
Well, there's your answer. Didn't take long to get.

Tomorrow night's hypothetical discussion: If my aunt had balls, would she be my uncle?

The GOP wouldn't allow Jesus into the country...he was from the Middle East.

Let's try George Washington. You know if he nominated George Washington, the Dems would go nuts. He is a right wing religious nut you know.
Democrats would label him a slave-holding racist bigoted rich war-mongering White man

BBnyf4f Jesus.png

This what historians think what Jesus looked like based on the location, the ethnicity of his parents and where he was raised and roamed.
Yes, he would have a very tough time getting being nominated for the Supreme Court.

View attachment 120088
This what historians think what Jesus looked like based on the location, the ethnicity of his parents and where he was raised and roamed.
Yes, he would have a very tough time getting being nominated for the Supreme Court.
Why? He's lighted-skinned than Thomas, who is ALSO a Republican. Nice try, though. Not.

Forum List

Back