Is it the Trump effect or have Republicans lost their minds?

You're happy about 8% inflation and 8% mortage rates?

You're a fucking moron. Why don't you go pound yourself on the head with a sledge hammer?
Says the dumbass who got swindled into donating money to Kolfage. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Exactly how much did you donate to him? Lmao

They've been going over the evidence on TV for months, moron. I can't help you if you choose to remain ignorant.
Bub, If they had any sort of serious evidence they'd be making criminal refferals and impeaching Biden instead of feeding bullshit to know nothing idiots like you.

Last edited:
Still grounds.....Why weren't any number of obvious criminal politicians impeached?

And you obviously didn't read the article as to why they would be doing so.

Poorly educated MAGA-morons like you are simply irrelevant. Cult members make me laugh.

1694151420378.png

Bub, If they had any sort of serious evidence they'd be making criminal refferals and impeaching Biden instead of feeding bullshit to know nothing idiots like you.
Not true, asshole. We all know how spineless Republicans are. The weaker ones are waiting until the evidence piles up to the point where it's irrefutable.

Not true, asshole. We all know how spineless Republicans are. The weaker ones are waiting until the evidence piles up to the point where it's irrefutable.

Yes dumbass, they are waiting for serious evidence.

They are not weak though, just SANE enough to understand that you can't wish your way to a semi-credible impeachment charges.

Irrefutable?
Like it is with Trump? Four indictments and 91 separate felony counts.
Like that?

:dance:

That's all easily refutable. The charges are not even crimes.

Actually in Trump’s case. They are crimes. You see they’ve been on the books for decades. These laws that Trump is accused of violating. These laws are not new, and this isn’t the first time they’ve been used.

So what other propaganda do you have?

Actually in Trump’s case. They are crimes. You see they’ve been on the books for decades. These laws that Trump is accused of violating. These laws are not new, and this isn’t the first time they’ve been used.

True, they have been on the books, but they have never been used to prosecute someone who was simply a Democrat political opponent. We all know that if Trump was a Democrat no one would have prosecuted him for anything.

True, they have been on the books, but they have never been used to prosecute someone who was simply a Democrat political opponent. We all know that if Trump was a Democrat no one would have prosecuted him for anything.

If I thought that was the case I’d agree. But it simply isn’t.

Florida. It has been illegal for a century to have classified information you aren’t supposed to have. It has been illegal longer than that to order people to hide evidence.

This isn’t because Trump is a Republican. It’s because Trump has an ego that requires trinkets and tokens to show the world how awesome he is. That’s why he showed the file to the writers in New Jersey. He wanted to show them how brilliant and important he was.

Shall I continue?

If I thought that was the case I’d agree. But it simply isn’t.

Florida. It has been illegal for a century to have classified information you aren’t supposed to have. It has been illegal longer than that to order people to hide evidence.

This isn’t because Trump is a Republican. It’s because Trump has an ego that requires trinkets and tokens to show the world how awesome he is. That’s why he showed the file to the writers in New Jersey. He wanted to show them how brilliant and important he was.

Shall I continue?
Trump is being prosecuted simply because Dims hate him and they are afraid of him. They should be. A lot of Dims will be going to prison if he gets elected.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Didn't you know that Trumpsters are in charge of deciding what is and isn't a crime?

Each and every one of them is a legal expert, far more informed than Jack Smith. Just as they're all experts in markets & economics.

Forum List

Back