Tony Awards, Progs are pathological liars

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Relatives were watching the Tony Awards, the first award went to I don't know, some idiot and in his acceptance he talked about how some writer had been run out of Hollywood because Joe McCarthy "Blacklisted" him.

What a tool, liar and uneducated cretin!

Why must Progressives constantly lie about McCarthy?

Today, in 2014, the lies about McCarthy's non-existence Hollywood Blacklist have been totally exposed and debunked, yet the low-brow droolers continue to spew the Flat Earth Talking Point

Get over it, McCarthy never "Blacklisted" anyone in Hollywood

Sorry CrusaderFrank, but anyone who believes seeing a speech at an awards show proves that all followers of a political philosophy are pathological liars is a fucking idiot.

Relatives were watching the Tony Awards, the first award went to I don't know, some idiot and in his acceptance he talked about how some writer had been run out of Hollywood because Joe McCarthy "Blacklisted" him.

Today, in 2014, the lies about McCarthy's non-existence Hollywood Blacklist have been totally exposed and debunked, yet the low-brow droolers continue to spew the Flat Earth Talking Point

Links?

No need for links. Blacklist or not, Mcbarfy ruined a lot of people's lives. It is a known fact and sad part of our history.

His accucations had impact, but this rather late in the game to be blaming McCarthy for all ills known in the US.

Forum List

Back