CA Governor Newsom finally does something right: vetoes housing loans for illegals

more like streets of homeless drug addicts

That's not to say all the homeless are drug addicts, as the stereotype would have it. No, I've heard only 20% of them are, and that was from a source who actually lived in a liberal state,/city who worked w/ homeless people.

but in any case, I've heard about mayors of cities who let the homeless camp all over the streets and parks and then when some important person (so called) is scheduled to visit, they force them out..

Why not just build low-income housing for these people? Then they could shower, do a job interview and then STOP being homeless!

Doesn't sound like rocket science
I think if we were to get rid of all of the illegals and the Democrats you would have hardly any homeless people.

I think if we were to get rid of all of the illegals and the Democrats you would have hardly any homeless people.
well, I don't understand why low income housing is not built.. used to call it a poorhouse where people can get back on their feet. but it is virtually impossible for some to do that when they don't even have a place to clean up so as to do a job interview.. They sleep in their clothes, no way to iron them and etc..

Neither party seems to want to do anything about this, but the gvt spends money on studying insects and building bridges to nowhere and etc. It's really pathetic how un-christian the govt is, yet most americans lean Christian and would prefer their $$ be spent on helping PEOPLE

Forum List

Back