Too funny....'black' NAACP leader outed as white

Go back and read the thread. Obviously you missed the flow of conversation.

No, I'm asking you to tell me what your point is. This is a discussion board and that is what you do here. Unless you are just trolling and you have no point which is what I would suspect from you.
What do you mean by no? I understand what you are asking. I said to go read the thread.

I don't have the time to read a 72 page thread. How about you just say what your point is. If you actually had one, that would be a rather simple request.
I didnt tell you to read 72 pages. Follow the conversation on the post you replied to. I dont have time to hold your hand. If you want to be part of the conversation educate yourself.

You think she looks better as a black woman than a white woman (which she is, BTW, a white woman)? Is that your point?
No. Maybe I should be more specific. Read post #699

No, I'm asking you to tell me what your point is. This is a discussion board and that is what you do here. Unless you are just trolling and you have no point which is what I would suspect from you.
What do you mean by no? I understand what you are asking. I said to go read the thread.

I don't have the time to read a 72 page thread. How about you just say what your point is. If you actually had one, that would be a rather simple request.
I didnt tell you to read 72 pages. Follow the conversation on the post you replied to. I dont have time to hold your hand. If you want to be part of the conversation educate yourself.

You think she looks better as a black woman than a white woman (which she is, BTW, a white woman)? Is that your point?

Uhm, she is a white woman, never ever was she or never ever will she be a black woman
You must be white and not know what you are talking about.

Uhm, she is a white woman, never ever was she or never ever will she be a black woman

That's what I said. "(which she is, by the way, a white woman)."

Go back and read the thread. Obviously you missed the flow of conversation.

There are a thousand points in this silly thread, none of them representing any kind of Light.

I gave up trying to make any rational sense out of it back when it started.
Just pick a tangent and roll wid it. :thup:

She needs to be evaluated for mental disease...then apologize for her charade

What charade would that be exactly? :popcorn:

Honorary Black woman as well. Black in spirit and culture..

This is post #699.

I know. Who would have thought you would have decided to be an idiot along with the other idiot?
laugh.gif

This is post #699.

I know. Who would have thought you would have decided to be an idiot along with the other idiot?
laugh.gif
Good job. That was my point.

It's obvious, are you stupid or playing a stupid game you can't possibly win?

Honorary Black woman as well. Black in spirit and culture..
No. She is just black

So you can't articulate it.

Thanks, that's exactly what I was going for.

So you can't articulate it.

Thanks, that's exactly what I was going for.

Let me help you out dumb ass, she is not black, never was black and never will be black. Take your "honorary" spin and deflecting BS and peddle it somewhere else.

Forum List

Back