Top 10 Scientific Proofs of God’s Existence

As I offered no hate or cursing against God, you are clearly lying. That's not debatable by any honest person.

I won't try to explain why you lied, because I can't be sure. Instead, I'll just ask you. Why did you choose to lie?

Remember, Satan is the Lord of Lies, and you're doing his bidding again. It's only your eternal soul at stake here, no biggee.

You're deceived by Satan, I advise you to read a little bit more about God

Quantity, not quality. It comes down to either:
  • the Bible is true because the Bible says it is true
  • the Bible can be interpreted to support what science has found to be true

What do you know about God and Science?
You are nothing in Universe, even a smallest galactic atom is billions parsecs larger as you.
What can you explain here, what do you know?
Nothing

073121_otherworlds_feat-1440x700.jpg
Your first two posts clearly show that your knowledge of science is weak and flawed. You made numerous mistakes, several of your statements are simply false and you pull up arguments that have no scientific basis whatsoever. You comprehension of basic logic is pathetic. If it makes you happy, fine. Just don't try to push it on anyone else because success would require they match your ignorance and that may be difficult to find.

You're deceived by Satan, I advise you to read a little bit more about God

So, you advise him to accept your arguments without examination? That's not how arguments work dude.

Or that God created Man with free will.
The free will argument has always been a cop-out. A "because I said so" answer that is negated by the constant threat of everlasting damnation by religious leaders. Many religious leaders do not even believe in free will because they support making various "sins" illegal.

Your first two posts clearly show that your knowledge of science is weak and flawed.

Can you explain how long and wide is Universe?
Can you tell us how the death substance became a living one?
Why the fake evolution theory denied the 1st and the 2nd laws of thermodynamics?

I doubt you are capable to do it.

Or that God created Man with free will.
Does heaven exist?

If heaven exists, will it be flawed like earth with evil people that do evil things or will we all be perfectly content?

The Cristian idea that the fallen world exists because of free will ignores that there is supposed to be a heaven after this where the followers of Christ go. In that new, perfect place, free will either exists and it is still perfect showing that God does not care to end our suffering here on earth but can with free will intact OR that free will will be removed during said eternity showing that God does not care as free will was unnecessary from the onset.

And considering that Christian theology also establishes that god knows what you are going to be and where you will end up before you 'freely' make the choice, he can just as easily skip to the end of the travesty.

So we are back to he either does not care or he is not present. There is a third option as well, he is imponent. No matter what though, the theological excuse for the problem of evil is a logical mess.

1. The Scientific law –The First Law of Thermodynamics…
Unless, of course, the total energy in the universe is zero.

Which it appears is the case from all observable facts:

2. The Second Law of Thermodynamics-
The second law of thermodynamics has, quite literally, nothing to say on the initial conditions of our current instantiation of the universe. IOW, it has no relation to what it would mean if the energy that is contained in the universe exists outside of time. Indeed, such a law simply does not apply to the universe once you go past the very first moments after the big bang.

It is a gross misunderstanding of this law to try and apply it as though the universe always existed in its current form. Even the very idea of time itself is something that is not really applicable to energy outside of it being in a state of matter and matter did not exist in the initial big bang. The concepts you are trying to apply here become nonsensical.

3. Based upon scientific law, “Life cannot come from Non-life”
This is simply not a law or even in the realm of making sense. Science does not even have a hard definition for life yet. Where do you draw the line? Under most definitions of life, viri are considered to be non-life. Any definition that does include viri, as they are CLEARLY living, also includes things that are clearly non-living, such as stars.

Which is exactly what we would expect - the concept of life is a spectrum of complex processes so there is no life from non-life. There is a gradient of attributes that a series of chemical reactions will have until it is complex and close to what we recognize as actual life.

And contrary to the silly pronunciation that is is utterly unknown, we know a LOT about how such might happen. We are not sure which one of the myriad of possibilities we know about actually occurred but we do have a lot of very plausible methods to get there. Most of which require a level of understanding equivalent to several master degrees to actually understand.

Can you explain how long and wide is Universe?

The observable universe is about 93 billion light years across. Past that, we don't know, because we can't observe it.

What does that have to do with anything? Remember, "we don't know" does not lead to "therefore, God did it.".

Can you tell us how the death substance became a living one?

No, I can't tell you which theory is correct. I don't know. But one of them could be correct, so there's no need to invoke gods.

Why the fake evolution theory denied the 1st and the 2nd laws of thermodynamics?
It doesn't. You just have no idea what the laws of thermodynamics actually say, or what evolution actually is.

The free will argument has always been a cop-out. A "because I said so" answer that is negated by the constant threat of everlasting damnation by religious leaders. Many religious leaders do not even believe in free will because they support making various "sins" illegal.
Free will is an artifact of intelligence. You are free to pursue anything you want but in the end nothing material will ever satisfy you because you were made for more.

The observable universe is about 93 billion light years across. Past that, we don't know, because we can't observe it.

What does that have to do with anything? Remember, "we don't know" does not lead to "therefore, God did it.".

No, I can't tell you which theory is correct. I don't know. But one of them could be correct, so there's no need to invoke gods.

It doesn't. You just have no idea what the laws of thermodynamics actually say, or what evolution actually is.
If the universe is expanding then it must have a beginning. If you follow it backwards in time, then any object must come to a boundary of space time. You cannot continue that history indefinitely. This is still true even if a universe has periods of contraction. It still has to have a beginning if expansion over weights the contraction.

Okay.

Now, how does that lead to "God did it"?
The universe popping into existence being hardwired to produce life and intelligence. It's literally written into the fabric of existence.

If we examine the physical laws we discover that we live in a logical universe governed by rules, laws and information. Rules laws and information are a signs of intelligence. Intentionality and purpose are signs of intelligence. The definition of reason is a cause, explanation, or justification for an action or event. The definition of purpose is the reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists. The consequence of a logical universe is that every cause has an effect. Which means that everything happens for a reason and serves a purpose. The very nature of our physical laws point to reason and purpose.

So going back to the only two possibilities that exist - a universe that was intentionally created versus an accidental happenstance of nature - if we assume that everything was just an accidental coincidence of the properties of matter, the logical conclusion is that matter and energy are just doing what matter and energy do which makes sense. The problem is that for matter and energy to do what matter and energy do, there has to be rules in place for matter and energy to obey. The formation of space and time followed rules. Specifically the law of conservation and quantum mechanics. These laws existed before space and time and defined the potential of everything which was possible. These laws are no thing. So we literally have an example of no thing existing before the material world. The creation of space and time from nothing is literally correct. Space and time were created from no thing. Spirit is no thing. No thing created space and time.

God didn't and doesn't.

But are you seriously arguing that God cannot exist because he's a meanie?
The guy said that god gave us free will. So if that's true, then why would he punish us?

The guy said that god gave us free will. So if that's true, then why would he punish us?
Who said he did? Are you a fundie? Because your perception of what God is and what God does, does not match my perception of what God is and what God does.

I said free will is an artifact of intelligence. What do you think free will is?

Forum List

Back