🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tories authorise fracking in England again. Oil and gas company bonanza

No one is expecting people to have all the renewables by this winter and most places are already well started. We ought to have done better by now The UK was in a much better place before the Tories came in in 2010 and Tuss for a while was put in charge of Energy. However there is no more place for any more drilling. That time and money needs to be used for renewables. The UK does not have high prices because of lack of energy. I have already dealt with that. We have the energy. The high prices are because of Tory Policies.

.It appears the Tory Party is now being kept going by the Fossil fuel industry as are both in the US. Tuss has two children so her actions are hard to decipher but she has always moved to where she believed she could best make it. Like Boris ambition is her prime motivator.

Soon the world will have to start to take action against countries involved in Ecoside and those not making their contributions to countries in Africa and Asia who got next to nothing out of the destruction of the world but are paying first for the damage done.

However there is no more place for any more drilling.

Why? Nobody needs natural gas anymore?

That time and money needs to be used for renewables.

How reliable are your renewables in winter?

Tuss has two children so her actions are hard to decipher

Doesn't want her kids to freeze. Not hard to decipher.

Soon the world will have to start to take action against countries involved in Ecoside

Let me know when the first group gets ready to attack China.

and those not making their contributions to countries in Africa and Asia

You want to give money to poor countries? You do that and they'll emit more CO2.

You are part of a gang of bullies who bully Tommy unrelentingly. It is pathetic. Thread upon threads of you and your friends showing your worthless characters bulling someone because he has diabetes, That you believe caring about the reality that people like yourself are working to destroy the planet is anything other than what any decent person would do just shows more about your character or lack of it....and don't you try taking the action I know you are doing and then accuse me of that for pointing it out you doing it after thread upon thread of it.
I'm not part of anything, long ago Tommy started his name calling, he constantly called me a twat and other names, so spare me the poor Tommy routine. He will lie, make his points and when challenged he will ignore and name call. His hypocrisy and lies are noted and calling him out on them. His constant attacks on people he disagrees with and his attacks on me are a reason I respond to him as I do.

I didn't know he has diabetes, so you are lying about why I respond to him the way I do. I have diabetes. so what? I don't work to destroy the planet, what kind of character assassination are you trying to pull? So, please tell me how I am destroying the planet? I know you can't because you have a baseless accusation like bullies like yourself throw out. So my character is fine, it seems that you have issues with my logic.

I don't really interact with you but it is your politics that align you and Tommy, otherwise, you wouldn't care, so spare me your self righteous indignation.

If you don't want to use petroleum products? It is either that, or nuclear power. No other choices are available.

bullshit.

There is only one way to do that, you need to live like the Amish, or like Amazonian tribes.

slow but steady increments is best, you whining spoiled little boy.

Otherwise, you have to use energy intensive methods to uphold our modern way of life.

i enjoy my prius, it is a happy medium & perhaps someday i'll go all electric. soooooooooo many charging stations run on solar energy & cost $0 to obtain.

That is all there is to it. You are participating in it? What gives?

i am doing my part.

You can't sit there posting on a message board, while at the same time, excoriating folks that aren't hypocritical about reality.

lol ...

i enjoy my prius
Your priuse uses coal, natural gas, and biofuels, primarily. You are living an illusion.
i am doing my part.
You have the ILLUSION that you are.

Corey Morningstar once thought like you do, she attended the UN climate summit in 1992, and saw the truth, first hand. If you want that? You need to read her. If these elites were serious, places like FB, Google, and intel agencies would immediately get rid of their data processing centers, and cloud computing and cloud storage would be gotten rid of. But they aren't serious. This is why private jets and the yachts of elites are exempts from carbon taxation.

She has been to many of these, and investigated how these elites plan to oppress native and third world nations in their pursuit of power, control and wealth.

If you don't know what you are talking about? Don't be a hypocrite. If you do know what you are talking about? You would appear to be supremely evil.

Smart devices and their attendant technologies, are a bigger contributor to energy use and so called, "green house gases," than even internal combustion engines.

Now, naturally the global ruling elites don't want you to know this, because this tech is used to track, trace, and profile every bit of information about you. :71:

So if you don't need it? It would be like buying a car, or wrapping your house in plastic if you don't need to.

Of course, if you had unlimited amount of money, sure it would be nice to have multiple types of cars, a private jet, several houses, and maybe a couple yachts. But is that socially irresponsible, if you don't need it?

But folks just keep on buying smart devices connect to the smart grid. :rolleyes:

Seimens-Data-Centers-TWH.png

HP-Data-Centers-TWH-1.jpg
HP-Data-Centers-Map-TWH-2.jpg

The Great Reset: The Final Assault on the Living Planet [It’s Not a Social Dilemma – It’s the Calculated Destruction of the Social, Part III]​

Wrong Kind of Green Nov 28, 2020 Foundations, Non-Profit Industrial Complex, Social Engineering, United Nations, Whiteness & Aversive Racism
November 28, 2020

By Cory Morningstar

Part three. This is the final segment of a three-part investigative series. [Part 1] [Part 2]

She recommends not having a smart device if you don't need one.

She called YOUR type out, "symbolic action." Those electric hybrid cars are far worse for the environment, than finding an old used, ten year old ICE car, and keeping it on the road. The amount of fossil fuels that it consumes in energy? And the amount of environmental damage they had to do to construct it?

Better yet, if you are young enough and healthy enough, ride a bike or walk, and if you aren't and can afford it, take a cab or uber.

Your priuse uses coal, natural gas, and biofuels, primarily. You are living an illusion.

my prius uses a lot less of it. & saves me more cash. that's a win win.

You have the ILLUSION that you are.

filling up every 6 weeks & getting about close to 50 MPG is a <dingdingding>

bonus. AND it's a 2007 ... the only thing replaced on it was the conventional battery. they are made to last.

Who is forcing anyone? Link?

take yer pick.

State Bans on Abortion Throughout Pregnancy

Statutory limitState
Exceptions
Life
General
health
Physical
health
§​
Other
ConceptionAlabama
X​
X​
Arkansas
X​
IdahoXXRape, incest
Kentucky
X​
X​
LouisianaXXLethal fetal anomaly
Mississippi
X​
rape​
Missouri
X​
X​
Oklahoma
X​
South Dakota
X​
TennesseeXX
Texas
X​
TOTAL IN EFFECT11
6 weeks LMPGeorgia
X​
X​
Iowa
▼​
▼​
Kentucky
▽​
▽​
Louisiana
North Dakota
▼​
▼​
Ohio
X​
X​
Oklahoma
▼​
▼​
TOTAL IN EFFECT2
8 weeks LMPMissouri
▽​
▽​
TOTAL IN EFFECT0
12 weeks LMPArkansas
▼​
▼​
TOTAL IN EFFECT0
15 weeks LMPFloridaXXLethal fetal anomaly
Louisiana
▼​
▼​
Lethal fetal anomaly​
Mississippi
▼​
▼​
TOTAL IN EFFECT1
18 weeks LMPArkansas
▽​
▽​
Utah
X​
X​
Rape, incest, lethal fetal anomaly​
TOTAL IN EFFECT1
20 weeks LMPArizona
▼​
▼​
Montana
▽​
▽​

will you be saying that females can just go to a state that provides her own healthcare choices?

take yer pick.

Statutory limitState
Exceptions
Life
General
health
Physical
health
§​
Other
ConceptionAlabama
X​
X​
Arkansas
X​
IdahoXXRape, incest
Kentucky
X​
X​
Mississippi
X​
rape​
Missouri
X​
X​
Oklahoma
X​
South Dakota
X​
TennesseeXX
Texas
X​
TOTAL IN EFFECT11
6 weeks LMPGeorgia
X​
X​
Iowa
▼​
▼​
Kentucky
▽​
▽​
Louisiana
North Dakota
▼​
▼​
Ohio
X​
X​
Oklahoma
▼​
▼​
TOTAL IN EFFECT2
8 weeks LMPMissouri
▽​
▽​
TOTAL IN EFFECT0
12 weeks LMPArkansas
▼​
▼​
TOTAL IN EFFECT0
Louisiana
▼​
▼​
Lethal fetal anomaly​
Mississippi
▼​
▼​
TOTAL IN EFFECT1
18 weeks LMPArkansas
▽​
▽​
Utah
X​
X​
TOTAL IN EFFECT1
20 weeks LMPArizona
▼​
▼​
Montana
▽​
▽​

will you be saying that females can just go to a state that provides her own healthcare choices?

I didn't see force in there.

take yer pick.

Statutory limitState
Exceptions
Life
General
health
Physical
health
§​
Other
ConceptionAlabama
X​
X​
Arkansas
X​
IdahoXXRape, incest
Kentucky
X​
X​
Mississippi
X​
rape​
Missouri
X​
X​
Oklahoma
X​
South Dakota
X​
TennesseeXX
Texas
X​
TOTAL IN EFFECT11
6 weeks LMPGeorgia
X​
X​
Iowa
▼​
▼​
Kentucky
▽​
▽​
Louisiana
North Dakota
▼​
▼​
Ohio
X​
X​
Oklahoma
▼​
▼​
TOTAL IN EFFECT2
8 weeks LMPMissouri
▽​
▽​
TOTAL IN EFFECT0
12 weeks LMPArkansas
▼​
▼​
TOTAL IN EFFECT0
Louisiana
▼​
▼​
Lethal fetal anomaly​
Mississippi
▼​
▼​
TOTAL IN EFFECT1
18 weeks LMPArkansas
▽​
▽​
Utah
X​
X​
TOTAL IN EFFECT1
20 weeks LMPArizona
▼​
▼​
Montana
▽​
▽​

From what you posted, no state entirely bans abortion.

img_1313-whats-your-point-nana-meme-S.jpg

my prius uses a lot less of it
It may use a lot less gas, but you have absolutely no proof, that is causes less CO2 to be emitted in its use of energy. There is no free lunch when it come to producing energy needed to power our products.

AND it's a 2007

My Saturn is a 2004, and I would give you odds, that there was a shit load less environmental damage done in the manufacture of it. I take pretty good care of it, most of the parts I need for it, besides the brakes and batteries come from the yard.

tell ya what - when there's no one forcing a female to carry to term, then we'll talk about 'mandates'.

As always, when proved in the wrong, a masterful deflection to keep your whole world from crumbling. . . .

giphy.gif

Never in a position to see you prove your claim.

so tell me. states that have zero ways out from laws that passed stating no abortion from the moment of conception regardless of rape or incest is not a mandate? a female with no cash or time off work to travel is your idea that it isn't a mandate?

that's bullshit & you know it.

Forum List

Back