🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tories authorise fracking in England again. Oil and gas company bonanza

We obviously cannot stop using it until our renewables are sorted. How childish are you in your inhumanity. This is about Liz Truss not me. Unfortunately Liz Truss is like you and for the money she is fed by the fossil fuel people and despite having a child she is intent on destroying the world and her child's chance of having a life as you are yours.

Yeah, nothing makes life harder for your kid than having cheap, reliable energy.
It's just awful not freezing to death in the winter.

What you are saying shows unbelievable ignorance. We are talking about the UK here. We create enough power through renewables for every home in Scotland to have electricity. We own our Gas in the North Sea. Why should this country be sucking up to fossil fuel trillionaires to have heat on in the cold.
Please name a "fossil fuel trillionaire".

You are part of a gang of bullies who bully Tommy unrelentingly. It is pathetic. Thread upon threads of you and your friends showing your worthless characters bulling someone because he has diabetes, That you believe caring about the reality that people like yourself are working to destroy the planet is anything other than what any decent person would do just shows more about your character or lack of it....and don't you try taking the action I know you are doing and then accuse me of that for pointing it out you doing it after thread upon thread of it.
Wait, Tommy has diabetes? Who knew?

Could you show where anyone bullied him because "he has diabetes"?

Yeah, nothing makes life harder for your kid than having cheap, reliable energy.
It's just awful not freezing to death in the winter.
No one is expecting people to have all the renewables by this winter and most places are already well started. We ought to have done better by now The UK was in a much better place before the Tories came in in 2010 and Tuss for a while was put in charge of Energy. However there is no more place for any more drilling. That time and money needs to be used for renewables. The UK does not have high prices because of lack of energy. I have already dealt with that. We have the energy. The high prices are because of Tory Policies.

.It appears the Tory Party is now being kept going by the Fossil fuel industry as are both in the US. Tuss has two children so her actions are hard to decipher but she has always moved to where she believed she could best make it. Like Boris ambition is her prime motivator.

Soon the world will have to start to take action against countries involved in Ecoside and those not making their contributions to countries in Africa and Asia who got next to nothing out of the destruction of the world but are paying first for the damage done.

As a response to the energy crisis fracking and drilling for oil is a solution that ex Shell executive Truss must have thought long and hard about.

Sadly for her the tory writ stops at Offas Dyke and the Welsh Govt has already ruled this out in Gods Own Country.

I also think our english neighbours will make this policy difficult to see through.

Nobody wants a destructive practice like fracking in their area and there arent enough police to protect these places.

The big con of course is that fracking will help to make us self sufficient. ln fact any gas produced will be sold on the international market and will not benefit us at all.

A bonanza for the oil companies but bad for the planet, bad for our water supplies and bad for mankind.

Conservatism in action.
Calm down Tommy

Even in England no one can force you to use the natural gas if you prefer darkness and cold in your home

It is all over the place. Their is an entire thread on it. You look.

No, we mock him because he is an asshole. That thread also exposed him as a lazy fat pig because those are the only people who lose limbs to that disease in this modern era.

It is a clue as to the type of person that he is.

Thats not it. This is psrt of a massive giveaway for their donirs. If they wanted to sort out power they would increase investment in renewables. Not in discredited energy sources.

Ttruss got her support from a group of luddite MPs who are in thrall to the energy lobby.This is her payback.

All of her drilling will not light a single bulb for 15 years at the earliest.
Poor Commie.

The problem in the UK is not that we do not have access to gas and oil, it is that the providers, and only 5% of ours comes from Russia, have put up their prices enormously. This is for now. For the future Tommy has already said the work should go into renewables, not destroying the planet. Renewables when the initial payment has been worked through are the most economical we can have but those getting a backhander for Koch etc cannot stop themselves trying to destroy the planet.
Your plan was deficient, cutting down on oil supplies way too soon and now you cant support your energy grid without drilling. Renewables wont save you they arent ready and wont be for a long time.

Electricity years ago. For other needs, need to wait till the country gets things organised as they have electricity. Your belief that people only understand fossil fuels if they never touch them is so childish. We are all in this together. You and yours will die as clearly as me and mine if we do not all work to change it but it is people such as yourself who will be to blame. I trust you are not a Christian or have any after life person to deal with because you would fail due to being guilty of mass murder.
More baloney from the Dimmer sausage factory.

Electricity years ago. For other needs, need to wait till the country gets things organised as they have electricity. Your belief that people only understand fossil fuels if they never touch them is so childish. We are all in this together. You and yours will die as clearly as me and mine if we do not all work to change it but it is people such as yourself who will be to blame. I trust you are not a Christian or have any after life person to deal with because you would fail due to being guilty of mass murder.
Says the abortion supporter to the fossil fuel realist.

We obviously cannot stop using it until our renewables are sorted. How childish are you in your inhumanity. This is about Liz Truss not me. Unfortunately Liz Truss is like you and for the money she is fed by the fossil fuel people and despite having a child she is intent on destroying the world and her child's chance of having a life as you are yours.
Wacko.

You are part of a gang of bullies who bully Tommy unrelentingly. It is pathetic. Thread upon threads of you and your friends showing your worthless characters bulling someone because he has diabetes, That you believe caring about the reality that people like yourself are working to destroy the planet is anything other than what any decent person would do just shows more about your character or lack of it....and don't you try taking the action I know you are doing and then accuse me of that for pointing it out you doing it after thread upon thread of it.
Nope, we correct him constantly because he is an idiot, not unlike you.

Except for the fact that our resident Troll, Tommy Tainant is a lonely character who loves wallowing in the attention. He doesn't believe half of what he posts, but it gets replies.

"Bullying someone because he has diabetes?" That's just silly.

It is all over the place. Their is an entire thread on it. You look.
The word you are searching for is "There" not "Their". Aside from that triviality, NO ONE has "bullied" because you say he has diabetes. That's just goofy. IF tommy tainant has been "bullied" it is because he is a troll, not because he has or does not have diabetes.

If there is a thread, or anything else, post it. If not, can it!

chain%20link-S.jpg

Forum List

Back