🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tories authorise fracking in England again. Oil and gas company bonanza

Thats not it. This is psrt of a massive giveaway for their donirs. If they wanted to sort out power they would increase investment in renewables. Not in discredited energy sources.

Ttruss got her support from a group of luddite MPs who are in thrall to the energy lobby.This is her payback.

All of her drilling will not light a single bulb for 15 years at the earliest.
The Tories now are like the Republicans in the US. Fed by fossil fuel and servants of it.

And they also don't produce enough for the nation's needs.

The politicians are concerned that they will be blamed if millions of their subjects freeze to death and they didn't do anything to stop it.

If you have a problem with that, let them know you'd rather freeze and be in the dark this winter.
The problem in the UK is not that we do not have access to gas and oil, it is that the providers, and only 5% of ours comes from Russia, have put up their prices enormously. This is for now. For the future Tommy has already said the work should go into renewables, not destroying the planet. Renewables when the initial payment has been worked through are the most economical we can have but those getting a backhander for Koch etc cannot stop themselves trying to destroy the planet.

OMG! Fossil fuels are the worst!

When did you stop using them?
Electricity years ago. For other needs, need to wait till the country gets things organised as they have electricity. Your belief that people only understand fossil fuels if they never touch them is so childish. We are all in this together. You and yours will die as clearly as me and mine if we do not all work to change it but it is people such as yourself who will be to blame. I trust you are not a Christian or have any after life person to deal with because you would fail due to being guilty of mass murder.

Last edited:
The problem in the UK is not that we do not have access to gas and oil, it is that the providers, and only 5% of ours comes from Russia, have put up their prices enormously. This is for now. For the future Tommy has already said the work should go into renewables, not destroying the planet. Renewables when the initial payment has been worked through are the most economical we can have but those getting a backhander for Koch etc cannot stop themselves trying to destroy the planet.

the providers, and only 5% of ours comes from Russia, have put up their prices enormously.

Yeah, supply and demand is a real bitch.

For the future Tommy has already said the work should go into renewables

Reliability is overrated, eh?

Renewables when the initial payment has been worked through are the most economical we can have

How long for the initial payment to be "worked through"?

Electricity years ago. For other needs, need to wait till the country gets things organised as they have electricity. Your belief that people only understand fossil fuels if they never touch them is so childish. We are all in this together. You and yours will die as clearly as me and mine if we do not all work to change it but it is people such as yourself who will be to blame. I trust you are not a Christian or have any after life person to deal with because you would fail due to being guilty of mass murder.

Your belief that people only understand fossil fuels if they never touch them is so childish.

Lies! You understand them very well. They're evil. But you still use them.

Why are you evil?

You and yours will die as clearly as me and mine if we do not all work to change it

Exactly! How many new nuclear reactors should we build?

but it is people such as yourself who will be to blame.

I know! Laughing at green idiocy causes global warming.

I trust you are not a Christian or have any after life person to deal with because you would fail due to being guilty of mass murder.

1662918054864.png

the providers, and only 5% of ours comes from Russia, have put up their prices enormously.

Yeah, supply and demand is a real bitch.

No idea what your mind is thinking about there.
For the future Tommy has already said the work should go into renewables

Reliability is overrated, eh?

not a clue what you are talking about here.
Renewables when the initial payment has been worked through are the most economical we can have

How long for the initial payment to be "worked through"?
Renewable energy will be cheaper than fossil fuels in two years, according to a new report.

Experts predict that investment in green infrastructure projects will lead to decreases in the cost of energy for consumers.

Your belief that people only understand fossil fuels if they never touch them is so childish.

Why are you evil?

You and yours will die as clearly as me and mine if we do not all work to change it

I trust you are not a Christian or have any after life person to deal with because you would fail due to being guilty of mass murder.

View attachment 694830

Why are you evil?

View attachment 694830
you've lost your marbles.

Your whining about prices.

Fossil fuels are reliable. Wind and solar.....not so much

Thanks for the link. By 2020? Hilarious!
Is that why Germans pay the highest rates in the world, because they have so
much cheap renewable power?

I have.....That's why I asked if you had any numbers.

Spoiler alert: The break-even point never comes, fool.

On a cost basis, renewables are competitive with hydrocarbons. The problem is that they’re not reliable enough. Hydrocarbons are going to be with us for a long long time.

Forum List

Back