Totally Infallible And Legitimate Polling Firm's Latest Trump Approval Rating

Look at this appalling disconnect from reality.

"Among the Republicans and GOP-leaning independents surveyed by Pew, 35 percent said he’s prejudiced, 49 percent said he’s even-tempered, 62 percent said he’s morally upstanding and 71 percent said he’s honest. But 87 percent said he fights for what they believe in."

There is only one explanation for this, brainwashing.

They are a cult.
Yes, demoncraps are.

Nobody ever accused you of catching the clever bug.
Nobody ever accused you of being smart.

I can at least be original.

Rasmussen has Trump down 47 - 51.

Trump Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports®

Lets remember this historic milestone that Rasmussen, endorsed by Trumpbots everywhere and have given their seal of approval to. It's been what, a whole week since Trump was at this point? Quite an achievement, Mr. Trump. Keep up the good work.

That must mean his approval numbers are really 37-61

Rasmussen has Trump down 47 - 51.

Trump Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports®

Lets remember this historic milestone that Rasmussen, endorsed by Trumpbots everywhere and have given their seal of approval to. It's been what, a whole week since Trump was at this point? Quite an achievement, Mr. Trump. Keep up the good work.

That must mean his approval numbers are really 37-61

Well, Rasmussen's numbers do appear to be on the optimistic side.

"Among the Republicans and GOP-leaning independents surveyed by Pew, 35 percent said he’s prejudiced, 49 percent said he’s even-tempered, 62 percent said he’s morally upstanding and 71 percent said he’s honest. But 87 percent said he fights for what they believe in."

President Trump is the most honest President we have ever had. That’s why the left hates him so much, he calls out their bullshit lies all the time. And yes, he also fights for us and stands up to the corrupt media and Demokooks.

Why does “most honest President” lie so damn much?

He told you rich people like him pay more under his tax plan...are you really stupid enough to believe it?

He told you he will pay off all debt in 8 years...are you too stupid to know that’s bullshit?

He told you before he got into office that real unemployment is 30-40%...then told you it’s 4 point something once in the WH....you think that was honest?

He told you he doesn’t know who Stormy or Parnas is...seriously? You believed that?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e-or-misleading-claims-his-first-three-years/

They are a cult.
Yes, demoncraps are.

Nobody ever accused you of catching the clever bug.
the irony

it's what everyone does. again, I don't believe in any polls. I don't care who they favor. their propaganda and interfering in elections.

No, it's not what everyone does.
the fk it isn't.
giphy.gif

Yeah, not everyone looks at a single poll yet only when it tells them what they want to hear.
then I'm not everyone huh? I just told you, I don't follow any poll even it favors my position. they are fixed, and implemented for a purpose and outcome. sorry. interference is all they are.

They're not interference and you've obviously never tried to understand them. With that said, I'm not talking about you specifically. I'm talking about all the other wingnuts that post Rasmussen results only when it benefits them.
the fk there not interference. you don't think dumb fks see that biased shit and go hly sht, trump's an a-hole. or the other way around? you ain't got a brain if you don't know that.

so you don't think polls change people's opinion? hahahahahahahahaha

No, it's not what everyone does.
the fk it isn't.
giphy.gif

Yeah, not everyone looks at a single poll yet only when it tells them what they want to hear.
then I'm not everyone huh? I just told you, I don't follow any poll even it favors my position. they are fixed, and implemented for a purpose and outcome. sorry. interference is all they are.

They're not interference and you've obviously never tried to understand them. With that said, I'm not talking about you specifically. I'm talking about all the other wingnuts that post Rasmussen results only when it benefits them.
the fk there not interference. you don't think dumb fks see that biased shit and go hly sht, trump's an a-hole. or the other way around? you ain't got a brain if you don't know that.

What are you slobbering about?

Did I say that?

the fk it isn't.
giphy.gif

Did I say that?
Yeah you did

Did I say that?
Yeah you did

Great then quote me where I said that. Good luck.

Did I say that?
Yeah you did

Great then quote me where I said that. Good luck.
Sure, that’s simple, it’s in this little thread, your words,

You wrote not interference, interference is changing minds idiot

Forum List

Back