Totally Infallible And Legitimate Polling Firm's Latest Trump Approval Rating

You can look up the questions on almost every poll. You just have to have a pulse and be curious.
and you can look at obammy's ratings and there's nothing different. like i said useless poll.

There is everything different. Trump trends lower than Obama and every other recent president.
what's different pray tell? I can't wait for this one now. you all crack me the fk up.

I already posted it, pay attention.
where?

Here.

Rasmussen has Trump down 47 - 51.

Trump Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports®

Lets remember this historic milestone that Rasmussen, endorsed by Trumpbots everywhere and have given their seal of approval to. It's been what, a whole week since Trump was at this point? Quite an achievement, Mr. Trump. Keep up the good work.

Trump is a polarizing figure. I would be shocked to see his approval go above 50% consistently.

Tell that to the Rasmussen bandwagon who only promote a single poll and only when it agrees with them.

Lets remember this historic milestone that Rasmussen, endorsed by Trumpbots everywhere and have given their seal of approval to. It's been what, a whole week since Trump was at this point? Quite an achievement, Mr. Trump. Keep up the good work.

No re-poll only those states Trump needs to kick the left's ass. NY, CA, other libtard states don't matter. :itsok:

These are national polls. They measure public opinion. There are state polls that you guys never promote. How come?

None of the blue states Hillary won matter. Poll CA and NY till your blue in the face for all the good that will do. :04:

You might as well say Arizona and Texas don't matter.

None of these Dem blue states matter in 2020, Trump doesn't need any of them to win a 2nd term. Delude yourself by polling them it doesn't matter to me. CA, OR, WA, NV, CO, NM, MN, IL, VA, NY, VT, NH, MA, RI, CT, NJ, DE, MD, DC, HI

Look at this appalling disconnect from reality.

"Among the Republicans and GOP-leaning independents surveyed by Pew, 35 percent said he’s prejudiced, 49 percent said he’s even-tempered, 62 percent said he’s morally upstanding and 71 percent said he’s honest. But 87 percent said he fights for what they believe in."

There is only one explanation for this, brainwashing.

Berg, cuts and pastes again because when he puts his own thoughts here he sounds like a buffoon.

He's quoting a poll to promote an opinion. Try it.

Joe Biden can't lose lol

Joe Biden couldn't beat Hillary in the 2008 primary and she got obliterated by Trump in 2016. I know, lets nominate Joe Biden brilliant idea :auiqs.jpg:

Remember in 2016 it was Hillary's turn, so the DNC fixed the election in her favor. However, Biden did get crushed in 2008 by both Obama and Hillary. Even disgraced John Edwards beat Biden. So how is Joe Biden in 2020, who clearly has some sort of dementia setting in, going to beat Donald Trump with such a great economy, job market and stock market?

Trump is a polarizing figure. I would be shocked to see his approval go above 50% consistently.

Tell that to the Rasmussen bandwagon who only promote a single poll and only when it agrees with them.

Why can you not think for yourself? Trump is one of the most polarizing persons I have witnessed. Of course half the country will hate him and half will love him.

Surely this can only mean that "Trump has no path to the White House -- again!"

These fools on the left haven't come to grips with the fact that Trump doesn't need a single vote from Hillary's blue states to win again in 2020.

Look at this appalling disconnect from reality.

"Among the Republicans and GOP-leaning independents surveyed by Pew, 35 percent said he’s prejudiced, 49 percent said he’s even-tempered, 62 percent said he’s morally upstanding and 71 percent said he’s honest. But 87 percent said he fights for what they believe in."

There is only one explanation for this, brainwashing.

Berg, cuts and pastes again because when he puts his own thoughts here he sounds like a buffoon.

He's quoting a poll to promote an opinion. Try it.

All he does is paste quotes and articles. You and I may disagree but we put our own thoughts here. When he does he sounds incoherent and stupid so now he just cuts and pastes. Sad. You may be a sissy twerp but at least you have the guts to state your own thoughts. Berg does not.

No re-poll only those states Trump needs to kick the left's ass. NY, CA, other libtard states don't matter. :itsok:

These are national polls. They measure public opinion. There are state polls that you guys never promote. How come?

None of the blue states Hillary won matter. Poll CA and NY till your blue in the face for all the good that will do. :04:

None of these Dem blue states matter in 2020, Trump doesn't need any of them to win a 2nd term. Delude yourself by polling them it doesn't matter to me. CA, OR, WA, NV, CO, NM, MN, IL, VA, NY, VT, NH, MA, RI, CT, NJ, DE, MD, DC, HI

Nobody said he did. However understanding how whites, blacks, men, women and different education levels is trending nationally helps us to understand how states, including swing states will move. If suburban whites begin to fade nationally then that could note how states with a large white suburban population trend.

Joe Biden can't lose lol

Joe Biden couldn't beat Hillary in the 2008 primary and she got obliterated by Trump in 2016. I know, lets nominate Joe Biden brilliant idea :auiqs.jpg:

Remember in 2016 it was Hillary's turn, so the DNC fixed the election in her favor. However, Biden did get crushed in 2008 by both Obama and Hillary. Even disgraced John Edwards beat Biden. So how is Joe Biden in 2020, who clearly has some sort of dementia setting in, going to beat Donald Trump with such a great economy, job market and stock market?

Dem's drew straws to see who should step up and lose to Trump in 2020, Biden drew the short straw.

Joe Biden can't lose lol

Dem's drew straws to see who should step up and lose to Trump in 2020, Biden drew the short straw.

The good news for the DNC is Biden doesn't remember he drew the short straw.

Political polls are for smucks

Schmuck.

They are actually useful tools to help measure public opinion. What is a fail is to cherry pick a specific pollster and only on days when they say something you want to believe and ignore them on every other day.
No they arent useful tools except for partisan circle jerks

Says a participant in right wing circles.

Trump uses polls. Everyone uses polls for politics, marketing and various other purposes to gauge public opinion.

Even your wingnut buddies on this board use polls. They just reduce it down to those that agree with them.
And they are useless.
Also, I was referring to political parties, not made up collective terms such as "left" or "right"
You arent very intelligent.

These fools on the left haven't come to grips with the fact that Trump doesn't need a single vote from Hillary's blue states to win again in 2020.

I'm convinced you're unable to understand what it is that polling actually does.

Nobody said he did. However understanding how whites, blacks, men, women and different education levels is trending nationally helps us to understand how states, including swing states will move. If suburban whites begin to fade nationally then that could note how states with a large white suburban population trend.

Idiot Dems better figure it out soon, the states Trump won in 2016 are the only states that matter in 2020. Go ahead win twice as many votes in CA its meaningless.

Political polls are for smucks

Schmuck.

They are actually useful tools to help measure public opinion. What is a fail is to cherry pick a specific pollster and only on days when they say something you want to believe and ignore them on every other day.
No they arent useful tools except for partisan circle jerks

Says a participant in right wing circles.

Trump uses polls. Everyone uses polls for politics, marketing and various other purposes to gauge public opinion.

Even your wingnut buddies on this board use polls. They just reduce it down to those that agree with them.
And they are useless.
Also, I was referring to political parties, not made up collective terms such as "left" or "right"
You arent very intelligent.

Political parties use polls too. They depend on them, including Trump.

I'm convinced you're unable to understand what it is that polling actually does.

I understand that the left are deluding themselves with polls in states that don't matter. :itsok:

Idiot Dems better figure it out soon, the states Trump won in 2016 are the only states that matter in 2020. Go ahead win twice as many votes in CA its meaningless.

You do understand that national polls also look at demographics, right? And those demographics cut across state lines. So, if white suburnites aren't polling as well for Trump as they did in 2016 then that has an impact on Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona, North Carolina and other states.

If Joe Biden wins he'll be 78 when he takes office. smh Seriously Dems??? It's the most stressful and demanding job in the world. wtf

You do understand that national polls also look at demographics, right? And those demographics cut across state lines. So, if white suburnites aren't polling as well for Trump as they did in 2016 then that has an impact on Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona, North Carolina and other states.

All politics are local. Maybe you need to go back to school.

Forum List

Back