Toughest guy around, Officer Jesse Hartnett

CYVvQBdWwAAJ339.jpg

Good for him. :thup:

He still looks like Porky Pig. Just saying.

And in that brief shootout that officer did more good for society than you have in your entire butt fucking worthless life.

poor wacko.

Shot with a stolen gun. No background check.

It was a stolen OFFICERS gun from 3 years ago...wonder where it has been?

Criminal Obama voters often target the homes of cops to break into because they have guns in the home. They will watch to sew the cop and wife leave on a date or something then break in while they're gone.
I'm sure the cop who was supposed to keep an eye on the gun to start with wondered the same thing. How can they be an effective cop when they can't even keep up with their own gun?

Jesse is a proud police officer and an asset to his citizens. If I am ever in danger, I hope to have an officer like him answer my call. Thank you, Jesse!

The problem with the sissie pop culture idiots is that they grew up with video games and H'wood stereotype heroes. They have never been in harms way and have little concept of the real world or the fact that 18 Police Officers have died in the line of duty so far this year (2016) and we aren't half way into January.

The problem with the sissie pop culture idiots is that they grew up with video games and H'wood stereotype heroes. They have never been in harms way and have little concept of the real world or the fact that 18 Police Officers have died in the line of duty so far this year (2016) and we aren't half way into January.
That is one of the saddest commentaries on our society.

Shot with a stolen gun. No background check.

It was a stolen OFFICERS gun from 3 years ago...wonder where it has been?

Criminal Obama voters often target the homes of cops to break into because they have guns in the home. They will watch to sew the cop and wife leave on a date or something then break in while they're gone.
I'm sure the cop who was supposed to keep an eye on the gun to start with wondered the same thing. How can they be an effective cop when they can't even keep up with their own gun?

I'm not sure why you added that to my quote, but change it back or delete it.

Forum List

Back