🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Toyoda Knuckles Under To Trump

I think you are going to see that Trump will actually get shit done. He is used to the private sector, where RESULTS are what matters.

Many politicians only give a shit about optics and only care about getting RE-ELECTED.. Specific results do not matter...especially if the "INTENTIONS" were "GOOD"...then EPIC FAILURES are fine.

It doesn't look like Trump will ignore results and focus in intent.

Obamacare is the perfect snowflake example of it being about "INTENT" and not "RESULTS"...same with murder in Chicago.

And not just done but done correctly.....those he's put in charge will be held accountable for outcomes....same way his business execs have been treated. He's impatient and demanding....what a breath of fresh air that will be in the White House.

Can you imagine? We are going to have a POTUS who actually accomplishes things, instead of making excuses and explaining why their INTENT was good.

That shit DOES NOT FLY IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR. Tim Cook just took a pay cut because of Apple's "POOR PERFORMANCE"...no way would he have been held accountable in this manner in an elected office.

Oh you didn't read your own article. Figures.

Read it again, mutt....then take a hike,
Take your own advice princess
You really don't take this stuff well. It's going to be a great 8 years for America but damned hard on you.
First I'd like to hear your comments on Toyota having invested $10 billion each year over the last 4 years in the U.S. Does that make fhe last 4 years great?

Can you imagine? We are going to have a POTUS who actually accomplishes things, instead of making excuses and explaining why their INTENT was good.

That shit DOES NOT FLY IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR. Tim Cook just took a pay cut because of Apple's "POOR PERFORMANCE"...no way would he have been held accountable in this manner in an elected office.

Apple is supposedly getting into the car business.....man, do they have some things to learn about the world. :badgrin:

Toyoda Knuckles Under To Trump
[[ Toyota Motor Corp (7203.T) will invest $10 billion in the United States over the next five years, the same as in the previous five years, North America Chief Executive Jim Lentz said on Monday, to meet demand and upgrade plants to build more fuel-efficient models. ]]

Hmmmmmm, imagine that, and President Obama didn't even have to tweet them a warning. LOL.

[[ Lentz said in an interview at the Detroit auto show the decision was not in response to Trump's remarks made in a recent tweet, but was part of Toyota's business strategy to invest in the United States, where it has 10 plants in eight states. He warned that a "border adjustability tax," like the one proposed by Trump if the carmaker builds the Corolla in Mexico instead of the United States, could hike the price of cars and hurt auto employment. ]]

Toyota to invest $10 billion in U.S. over five years

You nutters are a funny bunch.

Yet you Kenyan-suckers were happy with him doing NOTHING to bring industry back home...quite the opposite in fact. We now have an AMERICAN coming to the WH.....and he's got a legit birth certificate to prove it.
Hey dumbfuck, the orange one with the white raccoon eyes said it is okay now for you fucking retards to believe what every rational person has known from the start.

The president was born here and is an American citizen.

You really don't take this stuff well. It's going to be a great 8 years for America but damned hard on you.
First I'd like to hear your comments on Toyota having invested $10 billion each year over the last 4 years in the U.S. Does that make fhe last 4 years great?
Here's my comment, You're a loser. Simple really. :)

Got a link, twink? Of course you don't because you can't fucking remember what you just read.....that's why it's called "dope", dope.

Hey dumbfuck, the orange one with the white raccoon eyes said it is okay now for you fucking retards to believe what every rational person has known from the start.

Horseshit....he was born in Kenya and don't be surprised if Trump puts an appropriate agency on proving that......You could well see your homo muslim in Leavenworth yet. :doubt:

In other words, I have no idea how to answer your question.

I guess there wasn't really any possible rebuttal for you to make

Horseshit....he was born in Kenya and don't be surprised if Trump puts an appropriate agency on proving that......You could well see your homo muslim in Leavenworth yet. :doubt:
You must be the dumbest fuck on the planet if you really believe that shit. trump already stated he was born a citizen of this country, and that he is a great man. And those words were right out of the orange one's mouth.

304 - 227. Simple really. An outsider took over the \White House. The elites lost, so you did too. Simple really

The $10 billion figure matches Toyota's investments from the previous five years.

Had enough yet, sissy-britches? :lol:
If that's the case then Toyota is investing $10 billion over the next 5 years. Exactly the same thing they did over the last five years.

Will Trump be taking credit for that too? I can't seem to get an answer out of you rubes.

LET IT BE KNOWN FROM THIS DAY FORWARD, ANY COMPANY INVESTING ONE DIME IN THE USA WILL BE CREDITED TO DONALD TRUMP!

ALL PRAISE THE DONALD!

They invested $10 billion a year in the U.S. every year for the last 5 years. Will Trump be taking credit for those years too?

Other than you faux-communists, the US will be very pleased with the automakers' turn back to American production. Toyota has played NAFTA to perfection using Mehico as a manufacturing platform...they manufacture NOTHING in the US...all assembly plants. Trump is about to change all that despite this token gesture by the Nips.
And all the plants built, every car produced will be heavily protested by the Climate Change Endangered Species Tree Huggers.

They invested $10 billion a year in the U.S. every year for the last 5 years. Will Trump be taking credit for those years too?

Other than you faux-communists, the US will be very pleased with the automakers' turn back to American production. Toyota has played NAFTA to perfection using Mehico as a manufacturing platform...they manufacture NOTHING in the US...all assembly plants. Trump is about to change all that despite this token gesture by the Nips.
And all the plants built, every car produced will be heavily protested by the Climate Change Endangered Species Tree Huggers.
Not true. The jobs Ford is creating instead of the plant in Mexico is to work on hybrid and electric cars. Long overdue if you ask me.

If that's the case then Toyota is investing $10 billion over the next 5 years. Exactly the same thing they did over the last five years.

Will Trump be taking credit for that too? I can't seem to get an answer out of you rubes.

Who's the "rube" fool? You read "$40B in the last 4 years".....my advice? use clean needles in the future.

Forum List

Back