Toyota Touts Solid State EVs With 932-Mile Range, 10-Minute Charging by 2027

The starting price for a 1990 Ford F150 Single Cab base model was $11,990, while the top of the range model started at $17,710.

Today The sticker price on a new Ford F-150 depends on the model and options, and can range from $36,875 to $84,495

So 30 years the price tripled. Went up $10K a year. So in 2035 the cost of a gas car will be $15K more than right now.

You can't possibly believe car manufacturers are going to cut their prices because dolts like you and Kamala Harris believe in a weird weather-panic religion.

You can't possibly believe car manufacturers are going to cut their prices because dolts like you and Kamala Harris believe in a weird weather-panic religion.
Why not? Look at all the things you believe on faith. Or all the things you believe even though they've been proven to be lies.

Yes, human activities are the primary cause of climate change. The scientific consensus is that human activities, especially greenhouse gas emissions, are the primary cause of the warming observed since the mid-20th century.

Why not? Look at all the things you believe on faith. Or all the things you believe even though they've been proven to be lies.

Yes, human activities are the primary cause of climate change. The scientific consensus is that human activities, especially greenhouse gas emissions, are the primary cause of the warming observed since the mid-20th century.

Damn, you're even dumber than I thought you were! :badgrin:

Damn, you're even dumber than I thought you were! :badgrin:
Why because I don't believe like you that when I die I myself turn into a god who lives forever and goes off to a place not of this universe to live for an eternity and never get sick, mad or sad?

Maybe it's you who's stupid?

The starting price for a 1990 Ford F150 Single Cab base model was $11,990, while the top of the range model started at $17,710.
Today The sticker price on a new Ford F-150 depends on the model and options, and can range from $36,875 to $84,495
So 30 years the price tripled. Went up $10K a year. So in 2035 the cost of a gas car will be $15K more than right now.
Thanks to far leftist Democrat incompetence and meddling causing record breaking inflation.
.............................................................................................................................................

When it happens (and it absolutely will) all the dinosaurs (see above) won't be shrieking how it will never happen, that is if their calcified brains can still comprehend what happened.

In the meantime, they will rail against climate change and EV's, as their pea sized brains have been instructed to do.
Is that why the Child Labor will stop in the Congo??

Why because I don't believe like you that when I die I myself turn into a god who lives forever and goes off to a place not of this universe to live for an eternity and never get sick, mad or sad?

Maybe it's you who's stupid?

Why do you hate Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, and Christians so much? Who hurt you?

Forum List

Back