Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
This:

3000590001_large.jpg

That:

used-2001-chrysler-town_and_country-limited-5443-3878056-1-640.jpg

On monday. :banana:

Check the shock towers under the hood and the rocker panels for rust. Otherwise they make a pretty good van. Should help with your business too.

Hubster checked it inside and out..and underneath. The lady also had the paperwork showing the new transmission she had installed a short time ago and the new brakes AND the new tires. Older lady, has 3 cars, said one has to go. I had an ad in craigslist saying i was looking for a van. I found one. She was asking 3000 but I got it for 2500 and she pays smog. I am quite pleased with it. quite pleased. :)

oh yeah, your in California, hell here if an exhaust pipe falls off no biggie, a catalytic converter goes out just drill holes in it, or just pull the exhaust of the headers and run it raw...

lol. Not so easy, that. It cost me almost 500 bucks to get the damn Engine light to go off my sidekick and it was a catalytic converter.
Smogging is a pita here. But...if it helps the air I breathe, then ok.

I just want the van because it is power everything. Not thrilled with most of that, but some of it is pretty cool. Hubster loves the cruise control. I will never use it myself. Middle seats are being yanked out. Back seat left in. BEACH..here I come with the dogs!

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Me too!

Hubster was not happy about me wanting to do this..get rid of my sidekick. So easy to drive cuz it is so small. But...it rides ROUGH. It is too small so I don't go anywhere any more. And I want to go somewhere. I am so tired of being afraid to go to the beach or just take a drive. With the van..I will feel free. I can do stuff I have not done for almost 5 years. So when I told him that, and we went to look at the vehicle, he started getting excited about it cuz of the cruise control and all the power gadgetry. Me? I just want to make sure the engine, tranny, tires are ok and the roof doesn't leak, lol.

And of course...I plan to make it VERY bohemian on the inside. ;)

Kind of interesting, I bought a 2012 Chrysler Town and Country on Saturday. Fortunately, it was dealership money.

Me too!

Hubster was not happy about me wanting to do this..get rid of my sidekick. So easy to drive cuz it is so small. But...it rides ROUGH. It is too small so I don't go anywhere any more. And I want to go somewhere. I am so tired of being afraid to go to the beach or just take a drive. With the van..I will feel free. I can do stuff I have not done for almost 5 years. So when I told him that, and we went to look at the vehicle, he started getting excited about it cuz of the cruise control and all the power gadgetry. Me? I just want to make sure the engine, tranny, tires are ok and the roof doesn't leak, lol.

You will love it Gracie. Especially taking the pups along, gives you plenty of room and options.

Here's to years of carefree driving!

Goldie is home. That's her name, cuz she is gold color. :)
We went and fetched her today. Dayum, that car rides like my El Dorado did. Smooooooth. Power EVERYTHING. I gotta get used to this, lol. No more hand cranking up of windows.
It even has heated SEATS. Oy. No thanks for that. I already have a hot ass. BWAHAHAHA.
Tomorrow, I hope there is an opening at the place where I take my cars, for smogging. THEN I will open the new seat covers, steering while cover, etc that I just bought on the way home from getting it.
I be happy. Beach..here I come! Well, in a few days. Maybe Wednesday. No tourists, empty beach, dogs can run and I can nap with the windows down to the roar of the surf. ;)

Oh, and I yelled in delight while exploring all the gadgets and on the car alarm key chain thingy, I pushed a button and the side door slid OPEN all by itself! I was as giddy as a kid in disneyland. Never knew something like that was possible. (I am pretty simple when it comes to vehicles...just standard with no extra goo gaws).

Forum List

Back