Trading in this for that.

I love the sidekick. Gonna kill me to sell her. But...she is just too small now. I need ROOM. Who knows..I may wind up living in it some day.
Whomever buys Booger (the sidekick), I hope they don't live here. It will make me sad seeing someone else driving her. :(

Meanwhile..Goldie got a bath today and I FINALLY figured out how to turn off the air conditioner. The lady that owned it had it on low. I wanted it OFF. No need for air cond where I am. She needed it cuz she was HUGE. I had to consult the book (gadgetry!) to figure out HOW to turn it off, but I did eventually.
At 2:30, she goes to get smogged. THEN I will put in the gew gaws and doo dads to make her MINE for reals. :)

Lemme tell you about Booger. She was a gift to me. I got her in 1998 as a Christmas gift from a friend. Big ol red bow on it and all. I have had her ever since. Only 70,000 original miles on her, too. Her soft top is kinda funky though. And her paint job is still ok except the top layer clear coat is all flakey. Other than that..she would get me from Calif to NY with NO probs. That car, I trust. I hope Goldie is as trustworthy as well.

The pic of Goldie is one I grabbed off google. Looks just like her, but MY Goldie has side ramps. The lady that had her was handicapped and needed the extra lift rail step.

Goldie passed smog like slick on snot! W00T!
I have begun the process of making her ALL MINE. This is how far I have gotten so far. Got the persian rug in there (I am surprised it fit!), got the bedspread quilt on the back seat (gotta protect that leather from doggy toenails), FINALLY got the middle seats out...and THAT was a bitch! Got the steering wheel cover on, got the throw pillows thrown, but I have to take the seat covers back. They won't fit properly so I have to try another set. Got the medicine bag hung and my Tazmanian Devil floor mats in front of both seats. Tomorrow...registration at DMV.

Oh and the tan rug by the driver slider door is being replaced with a maroon colored one. The box with the brass inlay is for storing water, spare clothing, flashlights, doggie water bowls, leashes, etc.

Attachments

• goldie1.jpg
    goldie1.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 55
  • goldie2.jpg
    goldie2.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 55
I have begun the process of making her ALL MINE. This is how far I have gotten so far. Got the persian rug in there (I am surprised it fit!), got the bedspread quilt on the back seat (gotta protect that leather from doggy toenails), FINALLY got the middle seats out...and THAT was a bitch! Got the steering wheel cover on, got the throw pillows thrown, but I have to take the seat covers back. They won't fit properly so I have to try another set. Got the medicine bag hung and my Tazmanian Devil floor mats in front of both seats. Tomorrow...registration at DMV.

Oh and the tan rug by the driver slider door is being replaced with a maroon colored one. The box with the brass inlay is for storing water, spare clothing, flashlights, doggie water bowls, leashes, etc.

I'm surprised the middle row doesn't fold into the floor. I thought "Stow-N-Go" was standard on the T&C.

I'm surprised the middle row doesn't fold into the floor. I thought "Stow-N-Go" was standard on the T&C.
Sorry. Thought you were talking to me.
I thought it had fold and stow too...but this model doesn't for some odd reason. The seats are on rollers that lock in place so they slide out. But ya gotta pull this and push that and lift all at once..then they roll out along the track. Hubby and I did some mighty powerful cussing trying to figure it out but we finally did.

Oh! I see now, @Jarlaxle. GodlessAshtrashy stuck her face in here but I didn't see her comment cuz I have her on ignore.

Last edited:
I already have a hot ass. Beach..here I come! Well, in a few days. Maybe Wednesday. No tourists, empty beach, dogs can run and I can nap with the windows down to the roar of the surf. ;)

I just pray for everyone on that beach that you don't wear a thong.

Ewwwwwwwww. :badgrin:

Grossie is known for saying disgraceful things, but claiming that she has a hot ass?

WTF?

That bitch had an expiration date like several decades ago.

I already have a hot ass. Beach..here I come! Well, in a few days. Maybe Wednesday. No tourists, empty beach, dogs can run and I can nap with the windows down to the roar of the surf. ;)

i wish they all could be california sharts said:
I just pray for everyone on that beach that you don't wear a thong.

Ewwwwwwwww. :badgrin:

goddess_ashtara said:
Grossie is known for saying disgraceful things, but​
claiming that she has a hot ass?​

WTF?

That bitch had an expiration date like several decades ago.​

Think the beachers will see a nip slip?

My money's on "prolly not". :badgrin:

God no. Disgraceful Grossie should have stopped swearing swimsuits long before I was born.

At least I hope she fucking did.

The horror!​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back