Zone1 Traditional patriarchal men versus feminized men

Andrew_Jackson_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Feminized men believe in reparations payments. They complain constantly about racism and things like that. They want reparations. This group represents weakness and complaining. These people are most likely to believe in 100 genders , most likely to be extremely pro abortion

Patriarchal men believe in traditional values, being proud of their history, realizing that all people of history went through dealing with racism and struggles. This group believes the historical scientific fact that there are two genders and they oppose abortion. This group represents strength and someone to look up to for kids.

Young conservative men can't get dates. Young women are disgusted by the whining.

As the OP illustrates, most conservatives have serious issues concerning women. The mentally healthy won't squeal that all bad traits are "feminized", because that makes a person look like they hate women.

Conservatives work so hard to prove that they're weird and creepy.

How many men in America are strong patriarch with traditional values?

How many men in America are weak feminized men with non traditional values?

I’m thinking it will be a small portion of white and black men in America have been feminized and our weak. These are the types who complain about “ white privilege” , they want reparations, they want taxpayer money funded to provide sex change operations for kids. Now this is already opened fax at these types of people do live in America. The question is how many of them are there and what do you think about it?

This is the clean debate zone remember that. Where we can freely express ourselves without personally attacking other posters. Where our voices can be heard …. This isn’t the public streets where left-wingers have been allowed to riot and set up their own zones like the chop zone in Seattle.

The Democrat vice presidential candidate is a weak feminized man. He believes in tampons for boys. Providing Products for boys at public schools and he has an enacted laws to support this.

The Traditional black man and traditional white man in America is abhorred by the position(s) of the vice presidential candidate.

the men who say “what do you care or we should mind your own business , Who cares about period Products for boys and public schools” ….. “who cares about a kid getting a sex change operation, after all it’s not your kid why does it affect you” These men are a part of the weak feminized men of society. And I think that they are terrible role models for society.

This is the clean debate zone remember that. Where we can freely express ourselves without personally attacking other posters. Where our voices can be heard …. This isn’t the public streets where left-wingers have been allowed to riot and set up their own zones like the chop zone in Seattle.

The Democrat vice presidential candidate is a weak feminized man. He believes in tampons for boys. Providing Products for boys at public schools and he has an enacted laws to support this.

The Traditional black man and traditional white man in America is abhorred by the position(s) of the vice presidential candidate.

the men who say “what do you care or we should mind your own business , Who cares about period Products for boys and public schools” ….. “who cares about a kid getting a sex change operation, after all it’s not your kid why does it affect you?”

These folks are a part of the weak feminized men of society. And I think that they are terrible role models for society.
It easy to spot the weak, feminized men (Betas) by their prolific use of media talking points.

It easy to spot the weak, feminized men (Betas) by their prolific use of media talking points.
Agreed, they are the ones wearing George Floyd T-shirts or the no peace no justice T-shirts. And they’re ignorant of history as white people and Black people of history all had to deal with struggles and overcoming them. The weak feminized men in America will mock the white man of American history while demanding reparations payments for blacks.

The traditional patriarchal man overcomes the struggle has success. This has always been the case throughout human history…. those who are able to deal with adversity and struggle and have success can be found in every century.

The weak feminized man believes in stealing money from other people and getting handouts.

Young conservative men can't get dates. Young women are disgusted by the whining.

As the OP illustrates, most conservatives have serious issues concerning women. The mentally healthy won't squeal that all bad traits are "feminized", because that makes a person look like they hate women.

Can't get or don't want......nice propo ya got

Like when you post crap from brietbart and faux?
No, not like that at all.

Comprehending is a key. When I say people who use key talking points of the media, I am, of course, referring to people who incorporate those talking points into their language. For instance, the media is making it a talking point about the right being 'weird.'

Suddenly, the weak and femininized men (Betas) all incorporate the term into their speech.

Orwell would be proud.

By the way, I haven't posted anything from either of those two outlets. I prefer a much longer format for information exchange than the 6-minute drivel propagated to people under the misnamed label "News."

i don't know where Andrew_Jackson_FTW gets this shit. must be a rube that believes everything he sees on the internet.

i don't know anyone who fits either of those stereotypes.

"son, men do not cry." rampart senior

No, not like that at all.

Comprehending is a key. When I say people who use key talking points of the media, I am, of course, referring to people who incorporate those talking points into their language. For instance, the media is making it a talking point about the right being 'weird.'

Suddenly, the weak and femininized men (Betas) all incorporate the term into their speech.

Orwell would be proud.

By the way, I haven't posted anything from either of those two outlets. I prefer a much longer format for information exchange than the 6-minute drivel propagated to people under the misnamed label "News."
We should keep in mind that part of the weak feminized male strategy is to personally attack people and even riot. These were the folks who conducted the BLM riots for example.

Where as the traditional, masculine man and also the traditional, strong willed woman if you will believes in working hard for what they get. They believe in law and order.

i don't know where Andrew_Jackson_FTW gets this shit. must be a rube that believes everything he sees on the internet.

i don't know anyone who fits either of those stereotypes.

"son, men do not cry." rampart senior
Quote something from the original post and perhaps agree or disagree with it.

Bring some substance to the table.

I think it’s quite obvious that the Democrat vice presidential candidate is a weak feminized man. He believes in period products for boys at public schools and has enacted laws to support that. So that’s blatantly obvious what he is doing goes against traditional patriarchs, black and white.

Quote something from the original post and perhaps agree or disagree with it.

Bring some substance to the table.

I think it’s quite obvious that the Democrat vice presidential candidate is a weak feminized man. He believes in period products for boys at public schools and has enacted laws to support that. So that’s blatantly obvious what he is doing goes against traditional patriarchs, black and white.
could you name any of these "feminized men?" do you mean the characters who used to wear hogh heels andmake up and hang out at studio 54?

Forum List

Back