Traffic: Paranoia and Pugilism

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
The modern world is marked by high traffic (i.e., opportunism-daydream immigration, multi-culturalism news, urban population dynamics, etc.) and networking sophistication (i.e., Wall Street, Facebook, eTrade, European Union etc.).

Perhaps this new atmosphere began with sea travel (Vikings, European colonials, etc.). Today, the Coast Guard of the United States is entrusted to secure the coastal borders of places such as Florida in a country rich with multi-terrain traffic and environment-rich resources.

When you travel across America, you find mountains, plains, deserts, beaches, and swamps. America has it all --- the New World. In this nation, people from all over the world flock in search of the elusive American Dream. The American City is the new real-world Acropolis.

Hollywood (USA) responds by making urbanization-governance and urbanization-paranoia films such as "City Hall" [1996] and "Cobra" [1986]. Capitalism inspires profiteers to celebrate culture-exploitation businesses such as the Planet Hollywood restaurant chain. Yes, America is truly the land of dreamers (and cowboys).

Investing in this new atmosphere of fortune daydreams requires serious risk assessment, and American art reflects this new consciousness --- i.e., Daredevil (Marvel Comics) and Brainiac (DC Comics) --- with avatars that signify a focus on 'failure paranoia.'

Those who get left behind literally slip into the history books as statistics. People around the world are cognizant of this ruthless aura, so Hollywood (USA) films such as "American Psycho" [2000] speak to a new age 'sentimentalism.'

Risk-management and prioritization are the skills sought in modern social leaders. Americans demand their politicians possess a keen instinct for resource organization. The world demands high-level traffic governance.

Cobra (American Urban Crime Film)

Coast Guard

swamp.jpg

The modern world is marked by high traffic (i.e., opportunism-daydream immigration, multi-culturalism news, urban population dynamics, etc.) and networking sophistication (i.e., Wall Street, Facebook, eTrade, European Union etc.).

Perhaps this new atmosphere began with sea travel (Vikings, European colonials, etc.). Today, the Coast Guard of the United States is entrusted to secure the coastal borders of places such as Florida in a country rich with multi-terrain traffic and environment-rich resources.

When you travel across America, you find mountains, plains, deserts, beaches, and swamps. America has it all --- the New World. In this nation, people from all over the world flock in search of the elusive American Dream. The American City is the new real-world Acropolis.

Hollywood (USA) responds by making urbanization-governance and urbanization-paranoia films such as "City Hall" [1996] and "Cobra" [1986]. Capitalism inspires profiteers to celebrate culture-exploitation businesses such as the Planet Hollywood restaurant chain. Yes, America is truly the land of dreamers (and cowboys).

Investing in this new atmosphere of fortune daydreams requires serious risk assessment, and American art reflects this new consciousness --- i.e., Daredevil (Marvel Comics) and Brainiac (DC Comics) --- with avatars that signify a focus on 'failure paranoia.'

Those who get left behind literally slip into the history books as statistics. People around the world are cognizant of this ruthless aura, so Hollywood (USA) films such as "American Psycho" [2000] speak to a new age 'sentimentalism.'

Risk-management and prioritization are the skills sought in modern social leaders. Americans demand their politicians possess a keen instinct for resource organization. The world demands high-level traffic governance.

Cobra (American Urban Crime Film)

Coast Guard

View attachment 65635

Welcome to the 21st century. A good portion, but certainly not all of it sucks.

Forum List

Back