Trafficking arrests soar under Trump...media pretends he's *separating kids from their parents*

Most common sense-thinking Americans know who's behind herding Illegals to the Border. It's Soros' Democrat goons. The Democratic Party has decided on throwing Citizens overboard. They've decided on putting foreign interests ahead of Citizen interests.

It's a well-calculated decision. Soros/Democrats see Millions of future loyal Democrats in Illegals. So clearly they want more of them here. They're herding Thousands of Illegals to the Border. Hopefully most Americans understand what's going on. Hopefully they'll make Democrats pay at the Ballot Box.

Most common sense-thinking Americans know who's behind herding Illegals to the Border. It's Soros' Democrat goons. The Democratic Party has decided on throwing Citizens overboard. They've decided on putting foreign interests ahead of Citizen interests.

It's a well-calculated decision. Soros/Democrats see Millions of future loyal Democrats in Illegals. So clearly they want more of them here. They're herding Thousands of Illegals to the Border. Hopefully most Americans understand what's going on. Hopefully they'll make Democrats pay at the Ballot Box.

They have directed all the tax payer money towards these people for years, so that they can procreate without limits while intelligent Americans footing the bill can not. The interests of Americans have not even been in the list of matters.

Soon these hordes will overwhelm whole of America. I recommend you stick to your guns as if they were the lifeline...

They have directed all the tax payer money towards these people for years, so that they can procreate without limits while intelligent Americans footing the bill can not. The interests of Americans have not even been in the list of matters.

Soon these hordes will overwhelm whole of America. I recommend you stick to your guns as if they were the lifeline...

It's all in the numbers. Soros/Democrats just need the numbers. They see Millions of new loyal Democrat Voters. They've chosen Non-Citizens over Citizens. It is a well-calculated decision. But hopefully enough Americans understand the Agenda, and oppose it. Because a vote for a Democrat, is a vote against their own interests.

We're overrun already.
In addition, I've seen multi-generational SSI/SSD families...disabled parents who should have been institutionalized at puberty, who get married (often sequentially) and produce 4 or 5 SSI offspring. Illegals love marrying into these families..just as they love marrying into Indian families.

They people are dangerous and crazy, and the dems pump them full of drugs and food because when they shoot up schools, it justifies leftist gun grabs.

It's all in the numbers. Soros/Democrats just need the numbers. They see Millions of new loyal Democrat Voters. They've chosen Non-Citizens over Citizens. It is a well-calculated decision. But hopefully enough Americans understand the Agenda, and oppose it. Because a vote for a Democrat, is a vote against their own interests.
Trump is winning the black vote.

Then the dems are done.

Trump is winning the black vote.

Then the dems are done.

Yeah, African Americans have paid a hefty price for supporting Democrats and their Open Borders Agenda. So many jobs lost. However, Trump is making some progress on that. The current African American Unemployment Rate is the lowest ever recorded.

Yet not a peep from Democrats when Obama was putting child Illegals in cages.

ap_181494684547471-e1527610062166.jpg

So, what is the % in our 350000000000 population?
I'm terrified.
This is not pretend: "If you are smuggling a child, then we will prosecute you and that child will be separated from you as required by law," Sessions said. "If you don’t like that, then don’t smuggle children over our border." - Jeff Sessions

Disgusting human being

Nope. A correct human being.
OP disproved. You are disgusting as well. Shame on you.

LMAO Not as disgusting as you cupcake.
^ says the subhuman trash trying to rip children from families

Nope. Just the taxpayer who is sick of paying for illegal aliens.

You can't cure a subhuman tree stump dumb idiot like you.

Nice foul mouth. College again?
Actually I think they help the economy over. Time and contribute to the SS and Medicare you are probably sucking off

I have the solution to the problem...

Stop coming to my country illegally. Respect my country and its laws. Do it the right way.

You're welcome.

I have the solution to the problem...

Stop coming to my country illegally. Respect my country and its laws. Do it the right way.

You're welcome.
Don't use your four year old to fund and protect your illegal entry into our country, lest you end up in prison and the kid in child welfare custody.

Forum List

Back