Trafficking arrests soar under Trump...media pretends he's *separating kids from their parents*

While the press pretends that Trump is *separating families* at the border..the reality is that we are cracking down on the trafficking that increased and flourished under Obama policies that encourage and subsidize the moving of unattached children back and forth across the border.

Often, the children the left screams are being *separated* are actually teens who come to the border alone or with non family members...other times, they are young children, who are being used as a shield to get people across the border who are criminal or actively engaged in trafficking.

Sex Trafficking Arrests Soar Under Trump; MSM Completely Ignores
This is not pretend: "If you are smuggling a child, then we will prosecute you and that child will be separated from you as required by law," Sessions said. "If you don’t like that, then don’t smuggle children over our border." - Jeff Sessions

Disgusting human being

Nope. A correct human being.
OP disproved. You are disgusting as well. Shame on you.

I bet you approve of abortion. Quite a conundrum for you.

^ wants to turn kids into sex slaves. The party of Christian values.
I am neither a Republican nor a Christian.

You seem to actually believe Mexico's foster care program is a sex slave operation. Sounds like we need to take our ridiculously powerful and expensive military into Mexico and kick this shit out of that fucked up country, no?
Great idea. Foreign policy brilliance right there. :rolleyes:
You don't seem to want to accept the absolute ass rape of American sovereignty happening right before your eyes. Either that, or you WANT it to happen.

Do you want it to happen, commie?

I think so.
If it were happening right before my eyes, there'd be something to see. Truth is, this is the wealthiest, most powerful nation in the world. But the only hope the GOP has of retaining anything this November is to convince you rubes that we live in a 3rd world nation and that brown people are coming to kill you.

While the press pretends that Trump is *separating families* at the border..the reality is that we are cracking down on the trafficking that increased and flourished under Obama policies that encourage and subsidize the moving of unattached children back and forth across the border.

Often, the children the left screams are being *separated* are actually teens who come to the border alone or with non family members...other times, they are young children, who are being used as a shield to get people across the border who are criminal or actively engaged in trafficking.

This is not pretend: "If you are smuggling a child, then we will prosecute you and that child will be separated from you as required by law," Sessions said. "If you don’t like that, then don’t smuggle children over our border." - Jeff Sessions

Disgusting human being

Aww poor little thing :itsok:

You seem to actually believe Mexico's foster care program is a sex slave operation. Sounds like we need to take our ridiculously powerful and expensive military into Mexico and kick this shit out of that fucked up country, no?
You don't seem to want to accept the absolute ass rape of American sovereignty happening right before your eyes. Either that, or you WANT it to happen.

I think so.
If it were happening right before my eyes, there'd be something to see. Truth is, this is the wealthiest, most powerful nation in the world. But the only hope the GOP has of retaining anything this November is to convince you rubes that we live in a 3rd world nation and that brown people are coming to kill you.

Nope. They are just coming to rob us blind by using Welfare, Medicaid, free housing and anything else they can get for free.

Its enablers like you who make it all possible.

You poor misguided thing.

Disgusting human being

Wow. I'm right. You approve of abortion and you're fine with sex trafficking. But we realize you hate Trump. The disgusting human being is you.

You've been owned on this thread. LOL :asshole:

I think so.

Nope. They are just coming to rob us blind by using Welfare, Medicaid, free housing and anything else they can get for free.

Ripping children from families is far more disgusting than almost anything you can throw at me. You are despicable trash.

Disgusting human being

Wow. I'm right. You approve of abortion and you're fine with sex trafficking. But we realize you hate Trump. The disgusting human being is you.

I don't approve of abortion. Thoughts and prayers.

Disgusting human being

So you maintain child smuggling should be accommodated and subsidized by the federal government.

That is the problem. The left engage in child trafficking, and fully approve of it. They aren't squealing because children are being separated from their families..they are perfectly willing to do that! They are squealing because children are being separated from their traffickers.

Two different things.

Good.

Next, the OP's article is about sex trafficking and how Trump has cracked down on it at the border. Do you have an issue with that?

Germans didn't approve of killing jews in the street, either.

But they did it anyway. Because they thought it was necessary.

Disgusting human being

So you maintain child smuggling should be accommodated and subsidized by the federal government.

That is the problem. The left engage in child trafficking, and fully approve of it. They aren't squealing because children are being separated from their families..they are perfectly willing to do that! They are squealing because children are being separated from their traffickers.

Two different things.
Jesus Christ :cuckoo:

So you want to emulate them?
No, I want to STOP them.

Do you really believe we want to kill people for trying to escape a shitty situation? Don't deliberately misunderstand our frustration. We all know the real problem. Nobody has the political will to fix it. That's why we think of creative ways to stop the flood of Mexico's downtrodden.

Good.

Next, the OP's article is about sex trafficking and how Trump has cracked down on it at the border. Do you have an issue with that?
Obviously, you stupid shit. Ripping children from families is something I'd expect from Yemen, not the United States of America.

Disgusting human being

Disgusting human being

So was whoever started the practice under a previous administration, right?

Nope, just cut off their money. Most of it is from immigrants sending cash back home.

I think so.

Ripping children from families is far more disgusting than almost anything you can throw at me. You are despicable trash.

So you think that someone who sends a 4 y.o. with a pedophile across the border for the express purpose of 1. earning money to pay her own way to the border and 2. to be used to get other illegals into the country for $$$$....should be *reunited* with the 4 y.o. she trafficked?

Of course you do.

Forum List

Back