Traitor Obama Nominates First Muslim for Federal Judge

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
Obama Nominates First Muslim for Federal Judge

Barry is on the warpath to do as much damage as he can on his way out. The usurper has to be stopped some way, some how.

Obama is your typical America hater and has tried his hardest to
change it. He is no different than many of his academic buddies who
also hate America.

As much damage has he has done, we will survive him and go on to become better and stronger.

And so the smug traitor continues to spread his cancerous agenda and
terror supporting cair applauds. And 5th columnists continue to spread.
The cancer grows. Remember that face. That is the way empires fall. An
evil man full lies behind a smile. He is the worst parasite to ever call
himself a "President", which is authority he self-negated as soon as he
was "sworn in" under false pretenses. He is a seditious traitor POS.

No muslim is qualified to serve as a U.S. judge. The islamic cult is in direct conflict with the U.S. Constitution.

Isn't he declaring martial law and staying on as President For Life then?
When did he change his mind?

Isn't he declaring martial law and staying on as President For Life then?
When did he change his mind?
After Jade Helm 15....Where Oblama overthrew that foreign country of Texass....

If this judge follows our laws, then I don't see a problem. If he even hints at sharia..then there will be a problem.

If this judge follows our laws, then I don't see a problem. If he even hints at sharia..then there will be a problem.
If this judge follows our laws
I'm pretty sure that'll be in the job description for appointment as a Federal Judge.

I'm pretty sure that'll be in the job description for appointment as a Federal Judge.
Doesn't mean he will follow the law without sliding in his personal opinion, does it? Like the judge that gave a punishment of only 3 months for rape. Because they wear a robe and sit behind the podium does not mean they will follow laws.

Time will tell on this guy. He's going to be watched like a hawk, I presume.

Obama would not have appointed a muslim unless he was an America hating, Sharia loving, terrorist protecting POS. I guarantee he WILL be a problem.

Butthurt Barry just loves to rub it in American citizen's face. Folks, please vote for The Donald to make Butthurt Barry the most butthurt bitch ever in world history.

I love it when those who claim to love the Constitution completely blow off Article VI, Clause 3.

Doesn't mean he will follow the law without sliding in his personal opinion, does it? Like the judge that gave a punishment of only 3 months for rape. Because they wear a robe and sit behind the podium does not mean they will follow laws.

Time will tell on this guy. He's going to be watched like a hawk, I presume.

quote-europe-becomes-more-and-more-a-province-of-islam-a-colony-of-islam-and-italy-is-an-outpost-of-oriana-fallaci-228027.jpg

quote-we-have-50-million-muslims-in-europe-there-are-signs-that-allah-will-grant-islam-victory-in-muammar-gaddafi-230795.jpg

Somehow I get the feeling that following our laws isn't their agenda...

It's a semi quiet take over. We focus on the rowdy ones but the others? They sneak and keep a low profile. But the agenda is all the same. World dominance of Islam.

Forum List

Back