Trannies starting to play on women's teams

The answer to your question is, they will never dominate women's sports. It just won't happen. the suggestion that they will is a canard.

Sure they will, in fact they are already doing it. Most top female athletes were born male but with malformed sex organs and were surgically altered into "female" shortly after birth. The top female scientists are that way too. Outside of america, everyone knows this.

Evidence, you idiotic retard? Or are you just jealous that a female athlete can beat yours?

How about addressing the quick mick?What do you think will happen when trannies start to dominate women's sports? Does insulting me answer the question?

Does insulting you answer the question? No, but it sure is fun.

The answer to your question is, they will never dominate women's sports. It just won't happen. the suggestion that they will is a canard.

I know what you mean.

Sure they will, in fact they are already doing it. Most top female athletes were born male but with malformed sex organs and were surgically altered into "female" shortly after birth. The top female scientists are that way too. Outside of america, everyone knows this.

Ah geez, now we have two loons in the same thread...

If Dennis Rodman put on a dress he would dominate the WNBA by himself. If Tiger Woods wore a skirt he would crush every female Golfer.

If I started claiming I'm a woman, and demanded to be able to try out for the olympic women's weight lifting team, I'd be stronger than the vast vast majority of women. IS that fair? i should be able to do that because I think I'm a woman?

I don’t think that Transsexuals should be able to play on women’s sports teams because (essentially, when it comes down to it) they still have a male’s strength and size. There’s a reason men and women play on different leagues, and this is simply not fair.

However, (as a gay-rights supporter) I will say that many, many like minded individuals I speak with also hold my opinion so I don’t think this is going to become a major issue and I highly doubt the Olympics or any professional sport will allow a transsexual to compete with women who were born women. It would draw way, way too much controversy.

If it happens here or there in high school or recreational teams, whatever, I can care less.

So if the wnba gets dominated by trannies that'll be cool with feminists?

Nova- I just don't personally think it will be allowed, ever, and have never heard anything to the contrary that suggests pro sports are open to this sort of thing. Too much money on the line and the players would never put up with it.

I would imagine walk-outs, protests, ect.

So if the wnba gets dominated by trannies that'll be cool with feminists?

The WNBA doesn’t have anything to do with ‘feminists.’

You’re a moronic repository of ignorant clichés and stereotypes.

You’re also representative of most conservatives, where everyone must be compelled to conform to your subjective standards, with this ‘deny reality’ nonsense, and where you can’t abide diversity.

Anyone else get the impression that old Steverino here picked up a "trannie," took her/him home, and when he opened the package found himself conflicted?

I'm guessing he dove right in, enjoyed it, and is now in denial and overcompensating.

JED: Get your boyfriend's cock out of your mouth and actually say something other than an insult. I'm not going to apologize for my insult to you because the ONLY thing you do is insult me, you don't discuss the issue.

JED: Get your boyfriend's cock out of your mouth and actually say something other than an insult. I'm not going to apologize for my insult to you because the ONLY thing you do is insult me, you don't discuss the issue.

How can I say something if I have a cock in my mouth? Maybe the same way you're able to type while jacking off two guys -- I mean trannies? :dunno:

Forum List

Back