Trannies Wearing out their Welcome

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
We are a group of gay/bisexual men and women who have come to the conclusion that the transgender community needs to be disassociated from the larger LGB community; in essence, we ask that organizations such as the Human Rights Campaign, GLAAD, Lambda Legal and media outlets such as The Advocate, Out, Huff Post Gay Voices, etc., stop representing the transgender community as we feel their ideology is not only completely different from that promoted by the LGB community (LGB is about sexual orientation, trans is about gender identity), but is ultimately regressive and actually hostile to the goals of women and gay men. HUMAN RIGHTS CAMPAIGN, GLAAD, Lambda Legal, The Advocate, Out magazine, HuffPost Gay Voices: Drop the T
Oh my.....some sanity....I mean hate .......I mean.....wonder why this wasnt splashed across the news

I'm looking forward to when transgender people have their first international human rights conference

I hope they gain steam. Trans people just want to change gender. It suxbeing associated with all that disgusting sexual stuff

Transsexuals seem to have an agenda that is different than gaylesbianbisexual issues. When one faction is eclipsing the rest of the group, splinter is a sensible response.

The association made no sense from the beginning.

Gays accept themselves for what they are.

Trans want something that only rebirth can do, and that will never happen.

Transsexuals seem to have an agenda that is different than gaylesbianbisexual issues. When one faction is eclipsing the rest of the group, splinter is a sensible response.
They dont have an agenda. Most just want to live peacefully as the opposite sex

But you are right. Trannies have never been excepted by the public toilet sex crowd/gay community. Trannies will be accepted by the mainstream and the faggots hatethat because they NEVER will.

We are a group of gay/bisexual men and women who have come to the conclusion that the transgender community needs to be disassociated from the larger LGB community;
You are?

So are you, everyone is a bigot to some extent. Now go whine about something
You are the one calling people bigot and then whining about it when I ask a question.

you are wrong. Very few gays and transgendered were born that way, but a few are.

most gays are converts and transgenderness is tremendously over diagnosed.

where is fucken Renae these days?

you are wrong. Very few gays and transgendered were born that way, but a few are.

most gays are converts and transgenderness is tremendously over diagnosed.

where is fucken Renae these days?

I don't think I said gays were born that way.

Where?

Forum List

Back