Trannies Wearing out their Welcome

We are a group of gay/bisexual men and women who have come to the conclusion that the transgender community needs to be disassociated from the larger LGB community;
You are?

So are you, everyone is a bigot to some extent. Now go whine about something
You are the one calling people bigot and then whining about it when I ask a question.

Perhaps you should learn the definition of bigot and also stop trying to stir shit up then go whine when you get your rear handed to you on a platter.

Who's a bigot?

We are a group of gay/bisexual men and women who have come to the conclusion that the transgender community needs to be disassociated from the larger LGB community;
You are?

So are you, everyone is a bigot to some extent. Now go whine about something
You are the one calling people bigot and then whining about it when I ask a question.

Perhaps you should learn the definition of bigot and also stop trying to stir shit up then go whine when you get your rear handed to you on a platter.
Tell me more.

Faggots of any type are never going to be accepted as normal, because they simply aren't. It's a disgusting act that is revolting to the vast majority, and it always will be. They want to force everyone else to accept their irrational and immoral behavior.

Transsexuals seem to have an agenda that is different than gaylesbianbisexual issues. When one faction is eclipsing the rest of the group, splinter is a sensible response.
They dont have an agenda. Most just want to live peacefully as the opposite sex

But you are right. Trannies have never been excepted by the public toilet sex crowd/gay community. Trannies will be accepted by the mainstream and the faggots hatethat because they NEVER will.
Neither group appears to want to be mainstream, otherwise they wouldn't advertise that they aren't mainstream.

Transsexuals seem to have an agenda that is different than gaylesbianbisexual issues. When one faction is eclipsing the rest of the group, splinter is a sensible response.

But you are right. Trannies have never been excepted by the public toilet sex crowd/gay community. Trannies will be accepted by the mainstream and the faggots hatethat because they NEVER will.
Neither group appears to want to be mainstream, otherwise they wouldn't advertise that they aren't mainstream.
Trannies cant help being visible, for the moment.

Gays need to flaunt their sick lifestyle for some reason.

I'm quite surprised that you hate people who are your allies.

My parents were dead when I was 19 years old..1980's

My best friend Jim was gay and he had aides...not bad yet.

He was my brother and he looked out for me

He was not a flaming guy but very handsome

He died of Aides in 1989....I miss him

My parents were dead when I was 19 years old..1980's

My best friend Jim was gay and he had aides...not bad yet.

He was my brother and he looked out for me

He was not a flaming guy but very handsome

He died of Aides in 1989....I miss him

AIDs would suck.

Transsexuals can't help being visible? Bruce Jenner's adventures suggest otherwise.

Transsexuals can't help being visible? Bruce Jenner's adventures suggest otherwise.
He's extremely visible.

We are a group of gay/bisexual men and women who have come to the conclusion that the transgender community needs to be disassociated from the larger LGB community; in essence, we ask that organizations such as the Human Rights Campaign, GLAAD, Lambda Legal and media outlets such as The Advocate, Out, Huff Post Gay Voices, etc., stop representing the transgender community as we feel their ideology is not only completely different from that promoted by the LGB community (LGB is about sexual orientation, trans is about gender identity), but is ultimately regressive and actually hostile to the goals of women and gay men. HUMAN RIGHTS CAMPAIGN, GLAAD, Lambda Legal, The Advocate, Out magazine, HuffPost Gay Voices: Drop the T
Oh my.....some sanity....I mean hate .......I mean.....wonder why this wasnt splashed across the news
All of those people are fucked up in the head no matter what label is put on it… lol

Forum List

Back