Tranny arrested for public indecency near a homecoming dance

My theory is that Novasteve is struggling to come to grips with his(?) own sexuality.

Notice the limp wrist brigaders in here have more problems with me posting a link than for a deviant publicly exposing himself to school children.

Liberal "values"

I guess all the threads started by liberals bashing Christians means they are closet Christians. And the endless lies about republicans means those democrats want to jump the democrat ship.

Denying reality comes with a price. Novasteve simply points out that kind of insanity.

I guess all the threads started by liberals bashing Christians means they are closet Christians. And the endless lies about republicans means those democrats want to jump the democrat ship.

Denying reality comes with a price. Novasteve simply points out that kind of insanity.

Can you site a poster who creates three anti-Christian threads a day like Steve creates three anti-gay/tranny threads a day?

Notice they refuse to discuss the topic of a liberal deviant exposing himself to children

You mean the guy who was in a parking lot in his car outside school grounds?

Yeah, the guy sounds like he might have some issues.

So does the guy who spends hours scouring the internet for these kind of stories to prove to everyone he has a case of the "Not-Gays".

Notice they refuse to discuss the topic of a liberal deviant exposing himself to children

You mean the guy who was in a parking lot in his car outside school grounds?

Yeah, the guy sounds like he might have some issues.

So does the guy who spends hours scouring the internet for these kind of stories to prove to everyone he has a case of the "Not-Gays".
XXXXX
Quit projecting

Editing quotes. You may selectively quote, provided that it does not change the context or meaning of the quote. When you comment on the quote, do it outside of the quote box. Do not post inside of the quote box.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems to me gays and trans gendered are the ones wanting the attenton, and your mad because steve shows how wrong their lifestyles are.

Seems to me gays and trans gendered are the ones wanting the attenton, and your mad because steve shows how wrong their lifestyles are.

No, not mad, just slightly bemused that Steve obsesses about this stuff so much.

Honestly, I really think that there was an incident where he picked up a chick in a bar and found out she was a guy, and now he's trying to convince himself he's not gay.

8BRUi.jpg

Forum List

Back