🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trans Pacific Partnership

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
Ed Schultz has been spotlighting this horrible piece of legislation that Republicans and President Obama seem to agree on.

It is in a word, insane.

It would "finish" the job of NAFTA and condemn most people without college degrees to jobs in the service industry. Not only that, it would affect highly skilled labor as well. Seems that now that the economies of Mexico and China have gotten better and they are rolling out their on environmental protects, the big corporation thirst for cheap (Read pennies on the dollar) labor is now seeking new digs.

This is a wholly bad idea. :eek:

Ed Schultz has been spotlighting this horrible piece of legislation that Republicans and President Obama seem to agree on.

It is in a word, insane.

It would "finish" the job of NAFTA and condemn most people without college degrees to jobs in the service industry. Not only that, it would affect highly skilled labor as well. Seems that now that the economies of Mexico and China have gotten better and they are rolling out their on environmental protects, the big corporation thirst for cheap (Read pennies on the dollar) labor is now seeking new digs.

This is why I call dimocraps stupid..... Because you are. I'm talking non-partisan, no bull-shit stupid.

It takes 30 Man Hours to build a car in this Country. Everything from the lug nuts, the engine, transmission and stereo.

Thirty (30) Man Hours.

Let's say we pay our average UAW sponge $50 an hour, including benefits. About right.

And let's say the Average Chinese Worker costs around $5 an hour.

So if you build that same car in China, you're saving a whopping $1,350.

Wowee-Zowee, Bat Fink!!!

And oh....? Then you gotta get it here. About $750 to cross the Pacific on a super freighter.

Then you gotta pay a 2% import tax.... On a $25,000 car, that's about $500.

There's other costs of building overseas but those two hi-lite what I'm trying to say......

Labor isn't driving companies overseas. Never has. Maybe in labor-intensive industries like textiles it has, but nobody wants those jobs anyway.

What's driving those jobs overseas is really simple --

You. You are. dimocraps are. Idiots, nincompoops, morons, communist Union dimocraps.

Companies have no problems dealing with high wages... At all.

They don't even have a problem dealing with Unions.

But what they CAN'T deal with is over-burdensome government, tens of thousands of mostly stupid regulations, lawsuits every other day because some transvestite is offended for having to use a certain bathroom and the number one, numero uno, problem is....

Being shut down. Being shut down by a Strike KILLS companies.

Then there's the problem of expansion, then there's....

Well... dimocraps.

dimocraps are the problem.

You people are just fucking stupid beyond belief. You're killing yourselves by voting dimocrap and you're too stupid to see it.

I have no sympathy for you. Any of you

It is in a word, insane.

This is why I call dimocraps stupid..... Because you are. I'm talking non-partisan, no bull-shit stupid.

It takes 30 Man Hours to build a car in this Country. Everything from the lug nuts, the engine, transmission and stereo.

Thirty (30) Man Hours.

Let's say we pay our average UAW sponge $50 an hour, including benefits. About right.

Wowee-Zowee, Bat Fink!!!

And oh....? Then you gotta get it here. About $750 to cross the Pacific on a super freighter.

There's other costs of building overseas but those two hi-lite what I'm trying to say......

Labor isn't driving companies overseas. Never has. Maybe in labor-intensive industries like textiles it has, but nobody wants those jobs anyway.

You. You are. dimocraps are. Idiots, nincompoops, morons, communist Union dimocraps.

But what they CAN'T deal with is over-burdensome government, tens of thousands of mostly stupid regulations, lawsuits every other day because some transvestite is offended for having to use a certain bathroom and the number one, numero uno, problem is....

Well... dimocraps.

You people are just fucking stupid beyond belief. You're killing yourselves by voting dimocrap and you're too stupid to see it.

Um..this is wrong on so many levels.

Where do I start.

Well yeah..corporations DO have a problem with high wages.

It's ALL they bitch about.

Why do I know this? I've been in the room on high level meetings with CEOs.

ALL THEY TALK ABOUT IS HEAD COUNT.

Nothing else.

Almost all of your post is bullshit.

Sorry..I meant ALL of your post is bullshit.

It is in a word, insane.

Thirty (30) Man Hours.

Wowee-Zowee, Bat Fink!!!

Well... dimocraps.

The only thing I would add is that while it takes 30 man hours to make a car here, it takes probably 60 man hours in China. The same is true for many other things. It is not the labor cost per hour but the unit labor cost that companies look at. Doubtless our clueless brothers on the left have no idea what the distinction is but there it is.
It is often cheaper to make things here because the unit labor cost is lower than in China. That is especially so for higher tech items. Less so for low tech items. So all AR15 rifle barrels are made here, as it requires a high degree of precision. Virtually all shotgun barrels are made in China, since it doesnt.

It is in a word, insane.

Thirty (30) Man Hours.

Wowee-Zowee, Bat Fink!!!

Well... dimocraps.

The only thing I would add is that while it takes 30 man hours to make a car here, it takes probably 60 man hours in China. The same is true for many other things. It is not the labor cost per hour but the unit labor cost that companies look at. Doubtless our clueless brothers on the left have no idea what the distinction is but there it is.
It is often cheaper to make things here because the unit labor cost is lower than in China. That is especially so for higher tech items. Less so for low tech items. So all AR15 rifle barrels are made here, as it requires a high degree of precision. Virtually all shotgun barrels are made in China, since it doesnt.

Corporations want this deal so they can go to Vietnam, where labor is cheaper than that of China..which is on the rise.

It is in a word, insane.

Thirty (30) Man Hours.

Wowee-Zowee, Bat Fink!!!

Well... dimocraps.

Where do I start.

Nothing else.

How could you take down notes in shorthand and listen at the same time?

Get me some coffee, bitch.

I KNOW what I'm talking about. You don't.

The example I gave is perfectly valid

This from about the time of the monumental crash of 2008. They've gotten better and more efficient since then... By a lot.

Toyota, Chrysler have North Americas most efficient plants

When Harbour adds up all the man-hours it takes to build a car or truck, including stamping, assembly, engine and transmission manufacture, Hyundai was seventh of seven majors, at 35.1 hours per vehicle in North America. Ford Motor Company was sixth, at 33.88 hours, a 3.7-percent improvement over last year, Nissan was fifth, at an estimated 32.96 hours, or 8.8 percent more time than the previous year, and GM was fourth, at 32.29 hours, a 0.2-percent improvement. Honda was third, at 31.33 hours, a 2.3-percent improvement.

You're a contrarian bitch. Just like children, just like all dimocrap scumbags.

You've invested your fragile ego in your political beliefs and you can't change them or modify them without first admitting that you've been wrong, to the point of being a loser, your entire life.

Spare me your "I've been there" bullshit.

Thirty (30) Man Hours.

Wowee-Zowee, Bat Fink!!!

Well... dimocraps.

Where do I start.

Nothing else.

How could you take down notes in shorthand and listen at the same time?

Get me some coffee, bitch.

I KNOW what I'm talking about. You don't.

The example I gave is perfectly valid

This from about the time of the monumental crash of 2008. They've gotten better and more efficient since then... By a lot.

Toyota, Chrysler have North Americas most efficient plants

When Harbour adds up all the man-hours it takes to build a car or truck, including stamping, assembly, engine and transmission manufacture, Hyundai was seventh of seven majors, at 35.1 hours per vehicle in North America. Ford Motor Company was sixth, at 33.88 hours, a 3.7-percent improvement over last year, Nissan was fifth, at an estimated 32.96 hours, or 8.8 percent more time than the previous year, and GM was fourth, at 32.29 hours, a 0.2-percent improvement. Honda was third, at 31.33 hours, a 2.3-percent improvement.

You're a contrarian bitch. Just like children, just like all dimocrap scumbags.

You've invested your fragile ego in your political beliefs and you can't change them or modify them without first admitting that you've been wrong, to the point of being a loser, your entire life.

Spare me your "I've been there" bullshit.

:lol:

You haven't made your case...imbecile.

Because you have no case to make.

Funny too..your "beloved" corporations are clamoring to move to commie countries.

You know? The countries with real commies in them?

Away from the country with "dimocraps" who you guys call "commies" because in "commie" countries there are no Unions, which by the way you call "commie" too?

And "Unions" are responsible for high wages.

While "commies" are responsible for low wages.

Which..your "un commie" corporate masters seem to love.

Bottom line? The bottom line is wages.

Asshole.

These trade deals have proven not to pan out as advertised.

They are just like stadium deals. The developers buy influence with the politicians and hire suck-up "consultants" to bake up fake statistics supporting the deals. Then it all falls apart and the taxpayers get the bill.

They are just like stadium deals. The developers buy influence with the politicians and hire suck-up "consultants" to bake up fake statistics supporting the deals. Then it all falls apart and the taxpayers get the bill.

Absolutely. :clap2:

That is completely unfounded. In every aspect.

I've been in meetings with corporate heads at Bear-Stearns, Salomon Smith Barney and Pershing and all these MBAs care about is wage by head.
Quarterly goals have to be met in order to maintain their lifestyles.

I've been in meetings with corporate heads at Bear-Stearns, Salomon Smith Barney and Pershing and all these MBAs care about is wage by head.
Quarterly goals have to be met in order to maintain their lifestyles.

I was at meetings at Data General, Garban, and the NYSE.

Same deal.

It is in a word, insane.

Thirty (30) Man Hours.

Wowee-Zowee, Bat Fink!!!

Well... dimocraps.

And you imagine that this is a DEMOCRATS ONLY problem?

MY GOD! you partisans are a faithful lot of tools.

BOTH PARTIES have BETRAYED the American Republic and the American working classes

How can any of you not know that?

Forum List

Back