🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trans Pacific Partnership

Neither one is true, junior.

And..you are not even Jewish.

You are one to quibble about truth..bucko.

Remind me how you worked on the floor of the NYSE. You mean you waxed the floor at night, right?
We've got your number.

I've got a picture up of me ringing the bell.

You don't get to do that if you are part of the cleaning crew.

And what do you..or did you do again?

Seems you don't have the stones to say.

Remind me how you worked on the floor of the NYSE. You mean you waxed the floor at night, right?
We've got your number.

At night, as part of the cleaning crew. Yeah, we get it.

As properly stated yesterday by someone...Obama is a corporatist.
Of course he is for furthering NAFTA'sk legislation.

We've got your number.

At night, as part of the cleaning crew. Yeah, we get it.

Reality is not your strong suit..is it?

Anyway..what is it you did for cash?

Wait on line at the welfare office? :eusa_whistle:

Obamas sell-out Secretary of commerce was on TV this morning saying NAFTA was a success and TPP will be even better !!!!!

History teaches these people nothing. She probably doesnt even realize what a pawn she is in the hands of the lobbyists. But she gets all these great foreign trips out of it! Shes important!

We've got your number.

Anyone can take a tour of the NYSE and get a picture taken by the bell.

Obamas sell-out Secretary of commerce was on TV this morning saying NAFTA was a success and TPP will be even better !!!!!

History teaches these people nothing. She probably doesnt even realize what a pawn she is in the hands of the lobbyists. But she gets all these great foreign trips out of it! Shes important!

NAFTA was a mixed bag.

Lots of manufacturing jobs were lost, but the Clinton administration gave block grants to states to retrain displaced workers. Alot of them wound up going into IT and getting paid more.

But most of those manufacturing jobs aren't coming back..and we are now losing the IT jobs.

And it doesn't appear that there's anything in this deal that is going to help labor.

Which is why this is a bad idea.

We've got your number.

Okay.

Post yours.

In mine, I am standing next to Larry Liebowitz. That's John Stewart's brother. At the time he was head of the Tech Department at the NYSE.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...leaving-nyse-parent-company-article-1.1530086

So..you should be able to get the same deal, right?

Last edited:

Okay.

Post yours.

In mine, I am standing next to Larry Liebowitz. That's John Stewart's brother. At the time he was head of the Tech Department at the NYSE.

NYSE parent company chief operating officer ? and brother of Jon Stewart ? is stepping down - NY Daily News

Here I am ringing the bell.
Pink%2BPanther%2BRings%2BNYSE%2BClosing%2BBell%2BXlakgUvF6Wfx.jpg

It's a more complex issue than just sending jobs to china. Their costs are increasing, and their productivity gains don't match ours. Further, in ten years, we should be a net exporter of energy. But, perhaps most importantly the global economy is now a global maftring sector.

MPR News | Media Player

And, here, imo is the gop's greatest weakness ideologically. We have this fascination with morality issues, and we cannot accept a pathway to citizenship. The first is irrelevant to economics, so to those who say "the economy will favor us in 2016," I call bullshit. Moreover, if we can't even solve a guest worker issue, why are we even claiming a table at the manuftring marketplace table. But, MOST FUNDAMENTALLY, any goper who believes govt has a role in the healthcare of workers, or that our central bank must work to stabilize inflation and even monetary value, is verging on heresey. We are ceeding Wall St and perhaps even the chambers of commerce to pro-trade Dems like Obama and Hill.

Ed Schultz has been spotlighting this horrible piece of legislation that Republicans and President Obama seem to agree on.

It is in a word, insane.

It would "finish" the job of NAFTA and condemn most people without college degrees to jobs in the service industry. Not only that, it would affect highly skilled labor as well. Seems that now that the economies of Mexico and China have gotten better and they are rolling out their on environmental protects, the big corporation thirst for cheap (Read pennies on the dollar) labor is now seeking new digs.

This is a wholly bad idea. :eek:

This is why I call dimocraps stupid..... Because you are. I'm talking non-partisan, no bull-shit stupid.

It takes 30 Man Hours to build a car in this Country. Everything from the lug nuts, the engine, transmission and stereo.

Thirty (30) Man Hours.

Let's say we pay our average UAW sponge $50 an hour, including benefits. About right.

And let's say the Average Chinese Worker costs around $5 an hour.

So if you build that same car in China, you're saving a whopping $1,350.

Wowee-Zowee, Bat Fink!!!

And oh....? Then you gotta get it here. About $750 to cross the Pacific on a super freighter.

Then you gotta pay a 2% import tax.... On a $25,000 car, that's about $500.

There's other costs of building overseas but those two hi-lite what I'm trying to say......

Labor isn't driving companies overseas. Never has. Maybe in labor-intensive industries like textiles it has, but nobody wants those jobs anyway.

What's driving those jobs overseas is really simple --

You. You are. dimocraps are. Idiots, nincompoops, morons, communist Union dimocraps.

Companies have no problems dealing with high wages... At all.

They don't even have a problem dealing with Unions.

But what they CAN'T deal with is over-burdensome government, tens of thousands of mostly stupid regulations, lawsuits every other day because some transvestite is offended for having to use a certain bathroom and the number one, numero uno, problem is....

Being shut down. Being shut down by a Strike KILLS companies.

Then there's the problem of expansion, then there's....

Well... dimocraps.

dimocraps are the problem.

You people are just fucking stupid beyond belief. You're killing yourselves by voting dimocrap and you're too stupid to see it.

I have no sympathy for you. Any of you

One of the reasons the cuyahoga caught on fire was from industries dumping into rivers. Notice what happened in W.Virginia last week with the water supply or the oil spill in Plymouth Arkansas that made the place unlivable and not much in the corporate news about that. If we didn't have regulations this place would be unlivable now.
Manufacturing moved to the third world countries with few regulations and dirt cheap wages but the cost of the cars didn't go down, did they? Who gained there?

Ed Schultz has been spotlighting this horrible piece of legislation that Republicans and President Obama seem to agree on.

It is in a word, insane.

It would "finish" the job of NAFTA and condemn most people without college degrees to jobs in the service industry. Not only that, it would affect highly skilled labor as well. Seems that now that the economies of Mexico and China have gotten better and they are rolling out their on environmental protects, the big corporation thirst for cheap (Read pennies on the dollar) labor is now seeking new digs.

This is a wholly bad idea. :eek:

This is why I call dimocraps stupid..... Because you are. I'm talking non-partisan, no bull-shit stupid.

It takes 30 Man Hours to build a car in this Country. Everything from the lug nuts, the engine, transmission and stereo.

Thirty (30) Man Hours.

Let's say we pay our average UAW sponge $50 an hour, including benefits. About right.

And let's say the Average Chinese Worker costs around $5 an hour.

So if you build that same car in China, you're saving a whopping $1,350.

Wowee-Zowee, Bat Fink!!!

And oh....? Then you gotta get it here. About $750 to cross the Pacific on a super freighter.

Then you gotta pay a 2% import tax.... On a $25,000 car, that's about $500.

There's other costs of building overseas but those two hi-lite what I'm trying to say......

Labor isn't driving companies overseas. Never has. Maybe in labor-intensive industries like textiles it has, but nobody wants those jobs anyway.

What's driving those jobs overseas is really simple --

You. You are. dimocraps are. Idiots, nincompoops, morons, communist Union dimocraps.

Companies have no problems dealing with high wages... At all.

They don't even have a problem dealing with Unions.

But what they CAN'T deal with is over-burdensome government, tens of thousands of mostly stupid regulations, lawsuits every other day because some transvestite is offended for having to use a certain bathroom and the number one, numero uno, problem is....

Being shut down. Being shut down by a Strike KILLS companies.

Then there's the problem of expansion, then there's....

Well... dimocraps.

dimocraps are the problem.

You people are just fucking stupid beyond belief. You're killing yourselves by voting dimocrap and you're too stupid to see it.

I have no sympathy for you. Any of you

One of the reasons the cuyahoga caught on fire was from industries dumping into rivers. Notice what happened in W.Virginia last week with the water supply or the oil spill in Plymouth Arkansas that made the place unlivable and not much in the corporate news about that. If we didn't have regulations this place would be unlivable now.
Manufacturing moved to the third world countries with few regulations and dirt cheap wages but the cost of the cars didn't go down, did they? Who gained there?

In 1890 there were few laws against pollution. All the people living then are dead today. Proof!

Okay.

Post yours.

NYSE parent company chief operating officer ? and brother of Jon Stewart ? is stepping down - NY Daily News

I worked on 14 wall st. For years. The NYSE is on 11 wall st.. I've been to the NYSE and AMEX more times than I can remember. It's not a big deal. I know for a fact any bum off the street can get his picture taken on the exchange. Now it appears you were with a group that rang the bell, which is cool, but in the end it still doesn't mean jack shit.

Okay.

Post yours.

I worked on 14 wall st. For years. The NYSE is on 11 wall st.. I've been to the NYSE and AMEX more times than I can remember. It's not a big deal. I know for a fact any bum off the street can get his picture taken on the exchange. Now it appears you were with a group that rang the bell, which is cool, but in the end it still doesn't mean jack shit.

I'd say most people at the NYSE are bums. (-:

Forum List

Back