Trans person arrested over brutal murder of Portland cab driver

Now, there is one of those drunk post you are so famous for.

Too much bud light this morning?
I look at how ironic things are in the world. I have waited since the mid to late 1970's for this. I could not even believe it when I first started noticing or seeing it because it could not just happen. Slowly over a period of time the percentage of belief increased. I do not remember most of the names from the early era literature purchased however George bush and Morning Joe's girlfriend's father were deep into the globalist cabal crap. And today, a healthy perentage are in the tank for that world government. Most of this drama today is comical and dangerous. I even understand a lot of it. People mess with people. Total equality is not freedom. There is a place for most and there are rues we need to live y. We do not follow it and are in decline in part because of it. Anyway, for me, I use it as a comeuppance for the crap I may have taken. And yes, even at an older age I had asshole cops mess with me a couple of weeks ago. For nothing. Generation Z or Younger millennials.

There have been 377 school shootings since Columbine

Before you whine and lie any more, there are data points which you can hover over which show every shooting.

Counting shootings late at night by gang bangers that happened to be on school property or on weekends when no school is in session is not a valid school shooting. Just like counting gang shootings as mass shootings doesnt fly.

I believe that they commit as much crime as the average American with mental disorders which is generally lower than other groups, however they are being highlighted much more because they are in the forefront of the news.

Counting shootings late at night by gang bangers that happened to be on school property or on weekends when no school is in session is not a valid school shooting. Just like counting gang shootings as mass shootings doesnt fly.
Can you show me where any school shootings took place late at night, or are you just desperately grasping at straws to cover your embarrassment at being so horribly wrong?

You know those data points I said you could hover over? Each one shows how many schoolchildren were present during each school shooting.

It's such a shame people like you haven't the integrity to admit you fucked up. This egomania is the chief driver of the New Right's contribution to the destruction of our country.

School shootings that include GANG VIOLENCE in the streets NEXT to a school.

Which happens to be the overwhelming majority of "school" shootings.

When you have to lie to make a point, you DON'T have a point...jussie.

Why do we continue to see these violent outbreaks / encounters from the trans community? .. it is their only response when they encounter a dissenting opinion and as reality reasserts itself. Just in the last month .. trans people have murdered like 10 + people.

If there were 10...

In 2021, there were about 1833 murders per month.

Transgendered = .55%
Non-trans = 99.45%

Roughly 5% of the U.S. identifies as transgendered

Can you show me where any school shootings took place late at night, or are you just desperately grasping at straws to cover your embarrassment at being so horribly wrong?

Most of them.

Most of them.
pants-on-fire.jpg

Once again, fool, if you hover over the 377 school shooting in the link I provided, it shows you how many children were present in school during each shooting.

These are not your imaginary late night shootings.

Try to comprehend and catch up.

Here is one of the 377 school shooting I picked at random.

As you can see with your own stubborn eyes, 1200 kids were present during the shooting.

These are not late-night imaginary shootings.

school-shooting.jpg

Bullshit.

Homosexuals make up less than 4%. And “transgender” freaks are a much, much, much tinier minority than that. And yet they account for far more than their fair share of violent criminal behavior. They only account for as small a share as they do, because they are such a tiny minority that it is very remarkable that they even show up at all as any measurable portion of criminal violence.

As few “transgenders” as there are, if not for them being extraordinarily prone to violent behavior, their impact on criminal violence as a whole would be lost and unmeasurable in the noise.

That's not what that link says. It doesn't say the US; it says young adults. You know, mental midgets who can't manage their own finances without Daddy's help.

The link says the figure is 1.6%.

Reading is fundamental.

If there were 10...

In 2021, there were about 1833 murders per month.

Transgendered = .55%
Non-trans = 99.45%

What does this have to do with the trends in violent outbreaks and action we continue to see from the trans community? Using your mindset, blacks represent 12 - 13% of the American population, yet commit a majority of the violent crimes in the United States. Did you have a point to make?

Forum List

Back