Trans woman identified as a dragon

What I find heartbreaking is that apparently there is nobody in this guy's life to notice he is out of control and stopped him. I hope someone at least tried. He may not be hurting anyone else but dang if he isn't hurting himself.

Seriously. Dude, You are not a lizard. To cut off your penis, have scales tattooed on your skin, have your tongue slit in half, put on fake nails, dye your eyeballs green, and cut off your ears, is a pretty clear indication that you don't have a grip on reality.
What he does to himself might be harmless. If he can force others to accept his delusion and punish them if he isn't treated as a dragon then it's a serious problem.

What an asshole. The doctor who performed this mutilation and enabled this deranged freak's disfiguration ought to lose his medical license.
body mods are not usually done by a doctor. They are done by tattoo artists that have certification to do these things.

Why is this the business of RWNJs?

Is there anything you jerks won't meddle in?

12928314_477592062436232_7964582660648143407_n.jpg

The difference is, when Norman Bates puts on his mother's dress and goes into the women's restroom, the manager of the establishment can be called to toss him out. Now Norman can say he's really his mother, until he kills someone.

Weird analogy. Trans-people are murderers?
Some are. They have a mental illness, it could manifest in any number of ways. Not to mention that an attacker might not be trans at all. Just taking advantage of the trans accommodating rules. After all, are you really proposing that all men who want to put on a dress to get into a female only area prove they are trans? How would you go about that?

What an asshole. The doctor who performed this mutilation and enabled this deranged freak's disfiguration ought to lose his medical license.
body mods are not usually done by a doctor. They are done by tattoo artists that have certification to do these things.
What kind of maniac would allow someone with no medical background to cut off their ears and nose?!?

What kind of maniac would allow someone with no medical background to cut off their ears and nose?!?
check out body mods.
as amazing as it seems, its true. modifying ears, cutting them off, splitting tongues, dermals etc... If you really want to have a WTF moment, check out dick splitting.
dudes will pay someone to split their dick into two. Personally, if someone tries to cut my dick in half, not only are they not going to get paid, the most likely are going to end up dead.

check out body mods.
as amazing as it seems, its true. modifying ears, cutting them off, splitting tongues, dermals etc... If you really want to have a WTF moment, check out dick splitting.
dudes will pay someone to split their dick into two. Personally, if someone tries to cut my dick in half, not only are they not going to get paid, the most likely are going to end up dead.
I looked it up. I must confess I did not believe you. Dick splitting is really the newest body modification rage! Hopefully the men getting their dicks split aren't the same men calling circumcision mutilation.

I personally find tattoos and body mods idk immature I guess, it's like something one does as a "rebellion" phase in my head. I'm sure that's not the case for most of these folks though. I know some folks who have the huge ear holes or eyebrow piercings and stuff, they say they just like the look of it. My eldest two boys are both getting numerous tattoos, I'm not keen on it personally, but they're in their 20's so I don't get a vote anymore heh

check out body mods.
Dick splitting. That is the most disturbing thing I have ever heard.

check out body mods.
Any medical doctor accommodating these surgeries should have their license revoked. The mentally ill cannot be allowed to control their own lives until they are cured of such notions.

Forum List

Back