Trans woman identified as a dragon

Last edited:
Dear liberal enablers: This person is no more woman than he is a dragon, yet why don't you enable both the delusions? swoonn! enabling mentally ill people meakes you feel so tolerant and smug!

What exactly do you want 'done'. It's an adult that isn't harming anyone else. 99.9% of people think it bizarre but so what, so is stockpiling assault rifles. But those nutjobs get to do that too.

What I find heartbreaking is that apparently there is nobody in this guy's life to notice he is out of control and stopped him. I hope someone at least tried. He may not be hurting anyone else but dang if he isn't hurting himself.

Seriously. Dude, You are not a lizard. To cut off your penis, have scales tattooed on your skin, have your tongue slit in half, put on fake nails, dye your eyeballs green, and cut off your ears, is a pretty clear indication that you don't have a grip on reality.

Last edited:
I'm not quite ready for the whole trans-species thing (aka I don't really get it), but to each their own. If said person has just as much right to "pretend" they are a dragon as folks have to "pretend" there is a sky fairy in my opinion.

Also, OT but for the record: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diomede,_Alaska
"Diomede (native name Iŋaliq, meaning "the other one" or "the one over there"[2]) is a city in the Nome Census Area of the Unorganized Borough of the U.S. state of Alaska, located on Little Diomede Island.[3] Little Diomede is the smaller of the two Diomede Islands located in the middle of the Bering Strait between the Alaskan mainland and the Russian Far East. Its neighboring island is the Big Diomede, Russia, behind the International Date Line, and is less than 2.4 miles (3.9 km) away."

Villiage on Little Diomede is 150 peeps, all of whom can easily see what used to be the Russian village on Big Diomede. Russia converted the island into a military base some years back (believe it was during the cold war.)

Forum List

Back