Transgender Cyclist Wins Women's Race and Says That They Feel Like A Superhero

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
the fact that trans men dont effectively compete or win in mens sports lets everyone know the left is full of crap !

I honestly believe that it doesn't have anything to do with equality. Men know if they dress up like a woman they can cheat real women. That's why they "transition" and participate on their teams. For most of them if not all of them anyways.

I honestly believe that it doesn't have anything to do with equality. Men know if they dress up like a woman they can cheat real women. That's why they "transition" and participate on their teams. For most of them if not all of them anyways.
yep thats why trans males[ biological democrat females] dont compete in mens sports like powerlifting or boxing against real men !

yep thats why trans males[ biological democrat females] dont compete in mens sports like powerlifting or boxing against real men !

Some women are strong, but they just aren't biologically built like men are. The people who do this are sick and twisted in the mind. The only way to put an end to this is re-elect Trump or elect DeSantis. I'm just glad I'm not that big of a sport's fan.

I'm not a huge fan of superheroes but he/it just insulted superheroes everywhere. Spiderman or Batman would not agree with cheating your way to victory.

Batman I agree with. He outfought and outsmarted the bad guys at every turn.

Superman and the dozens of lesser super heroes all had an unnatural advantage over adversaries like super strength, laser eyes, super elasticity or whatever.

So does "Tiffany." He was a loser in men's sports so he uses his superpowers of testosterone and complete lack of shame to beat girls at girls sports.

May he burn in Hades and we right behind if we don't stand up to protect all the benefits of women's and girls sports.

This has even trickled down to the high school level. If this isn’t stopped, the women’s record books will be looked at as nothing but bad jokes. Imagine some low level NCAA women’s basketball team that just can’t beat UConn, South Carolina, Stanford, etc. They go get a bunch of men who “identify as women “ and win the NCAA Tournament. Would anybody accept that as legitimate?

Forum List

Back