🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Transgender female benches 500. Natural male benches 501 who wins?

If your daughter gets beats fo death a by a transgender. Was it a female?
If your son has transgendered and walks into a girls bathroom at McDonalds in Baltimore, this is what he gets, when he pulls his tallywacker out in front of them. Of course the mentally ill Lame Stream Media doesnt know which side to take, because it is a white male with tits who are being bitch beaten by two black girls. The moral of this story, is that liberals have no morals, no honor, and no integrity, but most of all, liberals are batshit crazy....

Why would he pull out his dick in front of them? There are no urinals in the womens bathroom so it sounds like he was trying to get attacked.

I don't mean to sound like a1970s kind of guy, but how can you be a guy who is transgendered female if you still have a dick. Back in my working days I often listened to Rush Limbough (even if he sucks, he is quite often very funny and it is good to listen to different sides out there) but he joked about transgendered people getting a takeadiktofme operation or an addadiktome operation. What is the transgendered thing about? Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometime you don't?

They call them pre-opts. I found out about this over the phone talking to one that gave me her/its number.

That apparently you asked for! :auiqs.jpg:

She/it called me over to the car and gave it to me. From what I could see I sure didnt turn it down.

tenor.gif

If you had of seen her/it you would have fell in love. Luckily she/it was smart enough to tell me the truth over the phone.

How about no?

My standards are hella high. All she/it would have had to do was smile at someone like you.

Yeah, I don't call fags/trannies that give me their number.

You wouldnt have known this one was a "fag".

Oh yes I would.

How would you have known?

Smelling like balls is a dead giveaway.

How would you have sniffed her/its crouch while she/it was in a car? Never smelt anyones balls before. I would you know what balls smell like?

All people smell.

Yeah but you said smell like balls. You go around sniffing dudes balls?

Wow, you're a tard.

If your son has transgendered and walks into a girls bathroom at McDonalds in Baltimore, this is what he gets, when he pulls his tallywacker out in front of them. Of course the mentally ill Lame Stream Media doesnt know which side to take, because it is a white male with tits who are being bitch beaten by two black girls. The moral of this story, is that liberals have no morals, no honor, and no integrity, but most of all, liberals are batshit crazy....

Why would he pull out his dick in front of them? There are no urinals in the womens bathroom so it sounds like he was trying to get attacked.

I don't mean to sound like a1970s kind of guy, but how can you be a guy who is transgendered female if you still have a dick. Back in my working days I often listened to Rush Limbough (even if he sucks, he is quite often very funny and it is good to listen to different sides out there) but he joked about transgendered people getting a takeadiktofme operation or an addadiktome operation. What is the transgendered thing about? Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometime you don't?

They call them pre-opts. I found out about this over the phone talking to one that gave me her/its number.

That apparently you asked for! :auiqs.jpg:

She/it called me over to the car and gave it to me. From what I could see I sure didnt turn it down.

tenor.gif

If you had of seen her/it you would have fell in love. Luckily she/it was smart enough to tell me the truth over the phone.

How about no?

My standards are hella high. All she/it would have had to do was smile at someone like you.

Yeah, I don't call fags/trannies that give me their number.

You wouldnt have known this one was a "fag".

Oh yes I would.

How would you have known?

Smelling like balls is a dead giveaway.

How would you have sniffed her/its crouch while she/it was in a car? Never smelt anyones balls before. I would you know what balls smell like?

All people smell.

Yeah but you said smell like balls. You go around sniffing dudes balls?

Wow, you're a tard.

Just so know.....Youre never going to live this one down. You know that right? :laughing0301:

Marion walks around sniffing other dudes balls.

Why are you right-wing loonies so obsessed with this? It's sex, sex, sex 24/7 with you guys. Don't you have anything better to do than obsess with your insecurities?
Lysistrata will always smell like balls.
Not JUST balls, but SMELLY, SMELLY balls! That's strange because Lysistrata APPEARS to be, how should I put it nicely, fond of the same sex. And Lezzie Lysis IS a she, so the smelly ball smell IS a bit strange. Unless she gets this from gay male friends? This IS a mystery.........

Why are you right-wing loonies so obsessed with this? It's sex, sex, sex 24/7 with you guys. Don't you have anything better to do than obsess with your insecurities?
Not JUST balls, but SMELLY, SMELLY balls! That's strange because Lysistrata APPEARS to be, how should I put it nicely, fond of the same sex. And Lezzie Lysis IS a she, so the smelly ball smell IS a bit strange. Unless she gets this from gay male friends? This IS a mystery.........
Unless "she" has balls. Then it all becomes clear.

I don't think she DOES have balls, so the musty ball smell MUST come from hanging around her gay male friends........

There's a good chance this thread MAY be moved to the Taunting Arena because of us, Duke! THAT would be funny. I wonder if a moderator would have the BALLS to move it?

There's a good chance this thread MAY be moved to the Taunting Arena because of us, Duke! THAT would be funny. I wonder if a moderator would have the BALLS to move it?
LOL if it's Coyote that does.

Why would two black girls beat the shit out of another girl, who properly used her stall? Are you saying that black girls are violent savages and need to be caged?

Your words.....

"this is what he gets, when he pulls his tallywacker out in front of them "

Your words WHy would he pull his dick out in front of them? Why would the black girls beat the shit out of him unless he wasnt using the stall properly?

The devil's always lurking in the details. Look closely enough . . . ducks walk like ducks but not all of them are quacks. Two sexes/genders, whatever, have existed since time immemorial and always will: man and woman, male and female. Any person who tells you different needs to start honoring my request to identify as a wolf. Howl. What a ruff life that would be, chasing moose all day.

There have never been just 2 genders.
For example, there have always been hermaphrodites, with both genitalia, even though rare.
The genitalia is determined before birth, but sexual orientation is not created until puberty, and if the person is eating lots of estrogen, from olives, soybeans, etc., they will have a female orientation.
If they instead consume a lot of food with natural testosterone, like eggs, garlic, spinach, oysters, honey, beans, or beef, they will have a male orientation.
There are also dozens of other possible factors, like pesticides, glandular problems, viruses, etc.
The genitalia is determined before birth, but sexual orientation is not created until puberty
This person has a very severe case of mental instability and needs to be put in a rubber room..The failureof the parents to tell a person with XY that he is a boy and will always be a boy because of his XY chromosomes, is why we have queers, fags, homosexuals, transgenders. Liberals cannot cope with any type of emotional conflict so when little johnny at age 5 says he is a girl, that liberal parent just agrees , thus fucking up the brain of that child...

What difference would it make? Beating someone to death is against the law no matter who does it.
But if you get beat to death by a tranny you are teased for eternity.
Why would someone teasing you bother you? They only teased you because you showed them that it bothered you.
No...not teasing...beating...you see if you get beat to death by another guy....well shit just happens...but if you get beat to death by a guy in a cocktail dress and high heels...well...that's comedy and the universe will laugh at you for eternity.
If the "tranny"guy still has his junk when he beats your ass, tranny don't count. You got your as whipped by some guy. Some really pissed off guy and next time it's best you watch your mouth. Oh, yah..,Boobs don't count, Period. Those things these days are like Wax On.., Wax Off.
Ok...but if the guy has his balls and is in a full female kit...that's worse than just gettin your ass beat by a regular dude.
Do you know much of a bad ass you would have to be to kick another man's ass in heels and a cocktail dress?
Yes if his junk doesn't fall out into view during the fight, you will take crap the rest of your life, especially these days with iphone videos everywhere. Times are different than when I grew up. There are some tough women out there. Saw a female OCS candidate with all original equipment put a fellow Cadet up against the wall on his toes with a three fingered choke hold and his balls in her other hand when he was stupid enough to sneer at her saying "What are they doing letting poontang in a program like this" during phase one. He learned his lesson. By phase three he had dropped (or forced to drop) and she was still going strong.
If his junk doesnt fall out?

Forum List

Back