🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Transgender female benches 500. Natural male benches 501 who wins?

If your daughter gets beats fo death a by a transgender. Was it a female?
If your son has transgendered and walks into a girls bathroom at McDonalds in Baltimore, this is what he gets, when he pulls his tallywacker out in front of them. Of course the mentally ill Lame Stream Media doesnt know which side to take, because it is a white male with tits who are being bitch beaten by two black girls. The moral of this story, is that liberals have no morals, no honor, and no integrity, but most of all, liberals are batshit crazy....

Why would he pull out his dick in front of them? There are no urinals in the womens bathroom so it sounds like he was trying to get attacked.

I don't mean to sound like a1970s kind of guy, but how can you be a guy who is transgendered female if you still have a dick. Back in my working days I often listened to Rush Limbough (even if he sucks, he is quite often very funny and it is good to listen to different sides out there) but he joked about transgendered people getting a takeadiktofme operation or an addadiktome operation. What is the transgendered thing about? Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometime you don't?

They call them pre-opts. I found out about this over the phone talking to one that gave me her/its number.

That apparently you asked for! :auiqs.jpg:

I didn't even know Michelle was into lifting weights....

:p

So you and your boyfriend Michael settled on Michelle as his new name? How did your friends feel about the change?
That weak shit all you got to defend Michelle Obama? Bwuhahaha....

It was a joke....like you.

Michelle Obamas fine ass got Barack and the secret service defending her. She dont need me.

No wonder you were calling a tranny! LMAO! :auiqs.jpg:

If your son has transgendered and walks into a girls bathroom at McDonalds in Baltimore, this is what he gets, when he pulls his tallywacker out in front of them. Of course the mentally ill Lame Stream Media doesnt know which side to take, because it is a white male with tits who are being bitch beaten by two black girls. The moral of this story, is that liberals have no morals, no honor, and no integrity, but most of all, liberals are batshit crazy....

Why would he pull out his dick in front of them? There are no urinals in the womens bathroom so it sounds like he was trying to get attacked.

I don't mean to sound like a1970s kind of guy, but how can you be a guy who is transgendered female if you still have a dick. Back in my working days I often listened to Rush Limbough (even if he sucks, he is quite often very funny and it is good to listen to different sides out there) but he joked about transgendered people getting a takeadiktofme operation or an addadiktome operation. What is the transgendered thing about? Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometime you don't?

They call them pre-opts. I found out about this over the phone talking to one that gave me her/its number.

She/it called me over to the car and gave it to me. From what I could see I sure didnt turn it down.

I didn't even know Michelle was into lifting weights....

So you and your boyfriend Michael settled on Michelle as his new name? How did your friends feel about the change?
That weak shit all you got to defend Michelle Obama? Bwuhahaha....

It was a joke....like you.

Michelle Obamas fine ass got Barack and the secret service defending her. She dont need me.

No wonder you were calling a tranny! LMAO! :auiqs.jpg:
Yeah some of them you cant tell. Like in Thailand you had to be real careful.

She/it called me over to the car and gave it to me. From what I could see I sure didnt turn it down.

puke-2.gif

tenor.gif

If you had of seen her/it you would have fell in love. Luckily she/it was smart enough to tell me the truth over the phone.

tenor.gif

If you had of seen her/it you would have fell in love. Luckily she/it was smart enough to tell me the truth over the phone.

How about no?

I think you meant to say natural male bench presses 500 and transgender male bench presses 501;who wins...? That makes more sense,natural male wins because transgender is a fraud and should not be allowed to exist.

tenor.gif

How about no?

My standards are hella high. All she/it would have had to do was smile at someone like you.

What difference would it make? Beating someone to death is against the law no matter who does it.
But if you get beat to death by a tranny you are teased for eternity.
Why would someone teasing you bother you? They only teased you because you showed them that it bothered you.
No...not teasing...beating...you see if you get beat to death by another guy....well shit just happens...but if you get beat to death by a guy in a cocktail dress and high heels...well...that's comedy and the universe will laugh at you for eternity.
If the "tranny"guy still has his junk when he beats your ass, tranny don't count. You got your as whipped by some guy. Some really pissed off guy and next time it's best you watch your mouth. Oh, yah..,Boobs don't count, Period. Those things these days are like Wax On.., Wax Off.
Ok...but if the guy has his balls and is in a full female kit...that's worse than just gettin your ass beat by a regular dude.
Do you know much of a bad ass you would have to be to kick another man's ass in heels and a cocktail dress?
Yes if his junk doesn't fall out into view during the fight, you will take crap the rest of your life, especially these days with iphone videos everywhere. Times are different than when I grew up. There are some tough women out there. Saw a female OCS candidate with all original equipment put a fellow Cadet up against the wall on his toes with a three fingered choke hold and his balls in her other hand when he was stupid enough to sneer at her saying "What are they doing letting poontang in a program like this" during phase one. He learned his lesson. By phase three he had dropped (or forced to drop) and she was still going strong.

tenor.gif

How about no?

My standards are hella high. All she/it would have had to do was smile at someone like you.

Yeah, I don't call fags/trannies that give me their number.
They will never smell like a woman.

tenor.gif

How about no?

You wouldnt have known this one was a "fag".

tenor.gif

How about no?

Oh yes I would. The nose knows, baby.

tenor.gif

How about no?

Oh yes I would.

How would you have known?

tenor.gif

How about no?

Oh yes I would.

Smelling like balls is a dead giveaway. I know what a woman smells like.

Last edited:

tenor.gif

How about no?

Oh yes I would.

Smelling like balls is a dead giveaway.

How would you have sniffed her/its crouch while she/it was in a car? Never smelt anyones balls before. How would you know what balls smell like?

tenor.gif

How about no?

Oh yes I would.

How would you have sniffed her/its crouch while she/it was in a car? Never smelt anyones balls before. I would you know what balls smell like?

All people smell. The scent is all around them. I know what balls smell like because I have them. I know what women smell like, because they've been around, too.

tenor.gif

How about no?

Oh yes I would.

How would you have sniffed her/its crouch while she/it was in a car? Never smelt anyones balls before. I would you know what balls smell like?

All people smell.

Yeah but you said smell like balls. You go around sniffing dudes balls?

Forum List

Back